Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Cosmo Nail Lounge Grand Opening at North Point Mall Introduces Atomy Brand Skin Care Line
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
Through her design Jean-Marie highlighted an important period in World History: the Haitian Revolution. Using the uniforms of Haitian revolutionaries and centering the success of enslaved rebels as her baseline, Jean-Marie's aptly named sneaker "Uprising" is reminiscent of change and the need for it. Her goal is to remind us of the power of thought.
Uprising is light-weight and supportive with a colorway inspired by the uniforms worn by the leaders of the revolution as well as the Haitian flag. Colored red, blue, black, gold and green, the Uprising is a reminder of the accomplished feat.
Uprising are limited edition online exclusives only available for ten days, November 1st, 2019 through November 10th, 2019. Of the revolution, Jean-Marie states, "Revolution requires belief in thought. It is the imagination of what's possible that matters more than the movement." A portion of the profits will be donated to Jean-Marie's organization, The August Project, whose aim is to alleviate poverty in Leogane, Haiti by igniting imagination.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
Official photos of the Uprising can be downloaded from here (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GddgnQtBQoj8PgPqYtyXvEmJZr58Cdn1?usp=sharing) on November 1st, 2019.
The sneaker retails for $140, and will be available at the link below on November 1st. https://www.nike.com/nikebyyou/community/drop/h... (https://www.nike.com/nikebyyou/community)
About The August Project:
The August Project was established in August of 2017. Named after the month the revolution began and nodding toward the definition of august as honorable. The August Project's aim is to alleviate poverty by igniting imagination in Leogane, Haiti. One of their major successes and ongoing projects is gathering the narratives of Haitians worldwide. Currently, they're setting up a literacy program that leverages volunteer power to create change.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
Follow @theaugustprjct (http://www.instagram.com/theaugustprjct) and @lesocialnomad (http://www.instagram.com/lesocialnomad) on social media for more information.
About Nike By You x We Are Cultivator:
Nike By You x Cultivator is a platform where creative people can tell their story in a bold new way - sneakers. Cultivator has partnered with Nike to invite guest designers to create sneakers that speak to what is most important to them.
To learn more go to https://www.nike.com/nikebyyou/community/drop/h... (https://www.nike.com/nikebyyou/community)
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google