Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
Gunn joined the Nixon Insurance Agency as an intern in 2006 in the personal lines department. He has worked in both personal and business insurance for the agency. Gunn became the leader of the business insurance department in 2018 while continuing his duties as the business claims administrator. In 2018, he became an owner of the agency.
Gunn is an ARM of Illinois board member, Regional Director for the IIA of IL, and serves on the IIA of IL Planning and Coordination Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the Steve Maxheimer Memorial Scholarship Foundation.
Gunn enjoys working outside on his hobby farm with his wife and two sons. He is an avid golfer and hunter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
Established in 1964, Nixon Insurance Agency has been a part of the Central Illinois community, based in Peoria, Illinois, for over 50 years. Nixon Insurance Agency offers Home, Automobile, Life, Health, and Business Insurance. Their website is http://www.nixonagency.com.
The Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois is an association representing Trusted Choice® independent insurance agents throughout the state. IIA of IL membership is comprised of 1,000 insurance agencies representing 10,000 licensed independent agents engaged in all facets of the insurance industry, including property, casualty, life and health. Its members are businesses that offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies. In addition to serving the professional needs of members, IIA of IL works for the betterment of the insurance industry through legislative and consumer awareness programs. The IIA of IL is headquartered in Springfield, Illinois. Visit IIA of IL's website at http://www.iiaofil.org.
Independent Insurance Agents of IL (IIA of IL)
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars