Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panel Built, Inc. Marks 25 Years of Modular Building!
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Derby company wins major railway and infrastructure award
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules
- Guyson Delivers Further Cleaning Machines for VentilatorChallengeUK Consortium
- NHR Presents Live Webinar: Accelerate Battery Test Automation with Enerchron® on June 16th
- Clark Perforating Launches New Site
- Using Sous Vide Systems for Reliable Order Fulfillment & Superior Cooked Meats
- Chelsea Partners with Elevations Building Systems for Everlast® Siding Distribution
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
Martin Weiss, Product Director at NH Research, will present in a talk entitled, "Bi-directional Test Solutions to Manage the Impacts of Electrification on the Grid". In this session, he'll share test solutions used by the industry to evaluate electric loading profiles and use cases for EVs, micro-grid, V2G and energy storage applications. This presentation will also review key factors in selecting the right test solution and industry use cases.
NHR Presentation Track: Managing the Electricity Load on the Grid: The Role and Impact of Vehicle Charging
Event: Intersolar North America, 2020
Dates: Feb 4th from 3pm to 4:15pm
Location: San Diego Convention Center, Room 9
Bi-directional Test Solutions to Manage the Impacts of Electrification on the Grid
EV DC Fast Charging deployments are accelerating. The ability to simulate these loading profiles is critical for: validating sophisticated load management systems and assessing the impact on the grid. Regenerative bi-directional sources, grid simulators and battery emulators are the engineer's tool for testing new power management systems, solar (PV), energy storage systems, EVs and DC fast chargers. These bi-directional capabilities are especially ideal for utility companies to test and understand the impacts of e-mobility and grid-tied devices (DG and V2G) on the grid. Simulating the bidirectional power flows to and from the grid substantially speeds up testing time and reduces energy costs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Network Version of the Latest ezAccounting Software Allows Accountants To Now Work Remotely
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- National Police Support Fund Releases Statement Rebuking Early Prisoner Releases Due to COVID-19
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
Key Presentation Takeaways:
• Identify power test approaches for strategic load management & utility grid testing
• Learn about next gen technologies for simulating real-world conditions & load profiles
• Industry use cases
NHR's flexible test solutions include: 9200 & 9300 bi-directional (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-systems-and-instruments/battery-simulator-testing/) DC power (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-s...), 9410 regenerative grid simulator (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-systems-and-instruments/ac-dc-regenerative-loads/regenerative-grid-simulator-model-9410/) (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-s...), 9410 AC Source and 9430 4-Quadrant AC loads (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-s...) (https://nhresearch.com/power-electronics-test-s...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Socially Wize Selects Phenixx Marketing as PR & Creative Agency of Record
- Colombo Dockyard Ship Repair and Building operations return to New-Normal Levels
- Leonardo & SMi webinar Adapting to the new normal – managing cyber risks to the Utilities Sector
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
For more information, contact us at 949-474-3900 or visit: https://nhresearch.com (http://www.nhresearch.com).
About NH Research
NH Research, Inc. (NHR) enables electrification by accelerating innovation, validation and functional test of today's technologies. Backed by over 50 years of experience in power conversion and power supply test systems we provide world class test instruments and systems. Our solutions provide the performance, simplicity, and safety that engineers and researchers desire.
- Gauging Your Aging Parent's Safe Driving Abilities After The Holiday Weekend Reunion
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Beta-Mannosidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- "The Adventures of Mr Shakolokobangoshay" by Justus E. Amadiegwu is published
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs