Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
- Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Now Expanding Offering Wood Machining Prototyping
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Electri-Flex Wins 2020 tED Magazine Best of the Best Marketing Award
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
NH Research Inc., a leading provider of power testing instruments and systems is proud to announce that it has been named the 2019 Vendor of the Year by Advanced Test Equipment (ATE) Corporation Rentals.
The award was presented to NH Research (NHR) by ATE Corp during its Annual San Diego Test Equipment Symposium, held November, 12th. The award recognizes NHR for industry leading test solutions, excellent customer support, and strong collaboration with ATE Corp to provide customer value.
"We are honored to be recognized by ATE Corp, a leading test equipment rentals company that is well-recognized and respected in the industry. This honor is thanks to ATE Corp's collaborative team and drive for excellence as well as our employees' commitment to our customers. One of the biggest challenges with electrification in our industry is for customers to meet their time to market goals. Our relationship with ATE Corp allows customers to overcome this obstacle." said Pete O'Brien, VP of Sales & Marketing at NH Research.
More on eTradeWire News
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
"Our suppliers' performance is critical to our success. NHR has consistently provided reliable best-in-class products that are innovative and exceed our customer's expectations. NHR's advanced product features, knowledgeable application experts and exceptional customer service are significant reasons why they were selected as our Vendor of the Year", said Gabe Alcala, Business Development Manager at ATE Corp.
NHR's advanced testing solutions include battery cyclers, battery emulators, bi-directional sources, AC/DC sources, grid-simulators, and AC/DC electronic loads. Markets include transportation electrification, electric vehicles, aerospace and defense, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
For more information on NHR products, visit https://www.nhresearch.com and https://www.atecorp.com/products/nh-research.
More on eTradeWire News
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
About NH Research
NH Research, Inc. (NHR) enables electrification by accelerating innovation, validation and functional test of today's technologies. Backed by over 50 years of experience in power conversion and power supply test systems we provide world class test instruments and systems. Our solutions provide the performance, simplicity, and safety that engineers and researchers desire.
About ATE Corporation
Advanced Test Equipment Corporation (ATEC) is the rental, sales and service leader of test and measurement equipment, offering thousands of choices for rent or purchase, and equipment calibration. Providing the latest technology and legacy equipment from common everyday use, to unique and industry specific, ATEC fulfills all customer equipment needs.
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- Daugherty Atlanta Named Best and Brightest Company to Work for Eighth Year in a Row
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
- 'Eewee Production' Announces Improvements To Its Popular Beauty Meditation iPhone App
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- As demand rises for safe cleaning alternatives to slow COVID-19, one company steps up with solution
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force