Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians
- C&B Capital Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- eMeasures360™ version 9.0 Achieves ONC HIT 2015 Edition Modular EHR Certification
- Medicom Health Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Mitigate Risk in Third Party Privacy, S
- Dina Saalisi Healing Arts Offers Flower Essences Healing Sessions in Los Angeles
- NCHEC Achieves Re-Accreditation from the International Accreditation Service (IAS), Celebrates "Cu
- Anchorage Chiropractor Offers Free Chiropractic Consultation to Veterans
Its success rate is spreading via word of mouth with patients coming from across New England and as far as California, Washington state, Arizona and elsewhere. The Center has also conducted multiple video appointments with international clients in Europe, India, Dominican Republic, Africa, and Canada.
Using an integrative model, the Center has grown to a cohesive team (https://www.nhhealthwellness.com/team) of 10 highly trained, compassionate health care providers who offer clients the education, empowerment, and integrative therapies to achieve optimal well-being. The Center offers naturopathic medicine (https://www.nhhealthwellness.com/services/naturopathic-medicine-2), acupuncture, Reiki, Ayurveda medicine, Lyme Magnetic Protocol Therapy, clinical hypnosis (https://www.nhhealthwellness.com/services/clini...), massage therapy, nutritional coaching (https://www.nhhealthwellness.com/services/nutri...), and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
"Those who access functional healthcare often feel their care is 'splintered' and disconnected as they are required to travel to different providers in various facilities," said Cerato. "NH Health & Wellness Center eliminates this, providing one place with a variety of providers from different service fields who come together using a multi-disciplinary, integrative approach, essential to help patients who feel like they have 'fallen through the cracks.' For our providers, having professional support and an in-house network to refer clients to is a huge benefit all around. As such, we have experienced a phenomenal success rate over the last three years, reaching patients far beyond New Hampshire."
The Center is having particular success with unique, challenging, and hard to diagnose cases. One such case was a 14 year old Hollis resident with severe anxiety, brain fog, irritability, sleep deprivation, and other symptoms. After an elongated, uphill battle plagued with misinformation, the Center provided answers.
"After trialing 14 anti-anxiety medications and utilizing many psychologists and other doctors, my daughter was a non-functioning, very sick teenager," said Christine Snyder (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-beaupre-s...), Hollis resident for 22 years. "The providers at NH Health & Wellness Center listened, and then applied their expertise, working together to comprehensively treat her for both Lyme Disease and many co-infections that went undiagnosed for 12 years as well as Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Strep (PANDAS). Thanks to the Center, she no longer suffers from mental or physical illness, and is a happy, productive student planning a bright future."
The Center's philosophy is that ideal healthcare practices utilize the strengths of both functional, alternative medicine in conjunction with conventional medicine. No one has all the answers, particularly in today's complex healthcare landscape. While medical doctors save lives every day, they are generally not trained in tick borne infection, as well as many bacteria, parasites, and viruses that don't necessarily show up in conventional lab work and lurk within the body until the immune system becomes overloaded, impacting both physical and mental health.
Dr. Laura Chan (https://www.nhhealthwellness.com/team/laura-chan), licensed naturopathic doctor (ND) and acupuncturist (LAc) at NH Health & Wellness Center explained, "Our bodies are not built to handle all the toxins we are exposed to today – from pesticides in foods, chemicals in plastics, toxins in makeup and lotions, to heavy metals, and toxic molds. These environmental exposures disrupt our immune system, hormone system, and nervous system, leaving us more vulnerable to chronic infections, auto-immunity, and other imbalances. Our integrative approach helps us to work with what's uniquely going on with each patient to get to the root cause and see how we can help provide relief – through any number of methodologies available at the Center."
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
Cerato attributes the success of NH Health & Wellness Center to all providers thinking outside of the box, having convenient access to each other for consultative purposes, and looking for causes of symptoms and treating the body as whole, rather than simply treating isolated symptoms.
Mary, a 78 year-old client who started at the Center in June 2017, added, "After decades of extreme fatigue, chronic aches and pains, and physical symptoms that were very difficult to function with on a daily basis, I turned to the team of specialists at NH Health & Wellness who provided me with a better understanding of why I have these symptoms. No longer feeling like a hypochondriac, I am a respected team member who helped developed a course of action for my healthcare, and they brought me hope."
NH Health & Wellness Center is accepting new patients. For more information, call 603-402-9134 or visit www.nhhealthwellness.com.
About NH Health & Wellness Center
NH Health & Wellness Center comprises a team of highly trained, compassionate health care providers who offer clients the education, empowerment, and integrative therapies to assist in their journey toward complete health. Using an integrative team model, they collaborate to meet unique and individual healthcare needs through naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, Reiki, Ayurveda medicine, Lyme Magnetic Protocol Therapy, clinical hypnosis, massage therapy, nutritional coaching, and more. The office is located at 60 Main Street, Suite 320 in Nashua, NH. For more information, call 603-402-9134, visit www.nhhealthwellness.com and connect on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NH-Health-Wellness-Cen...).
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th