Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- United Premier Soccer League Announces North Texas Expansion with FORO Soccer Club
- Too Lethal Charters celebrates 25 years of business in Key West
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
- Athlete and Coach from Fort Osage High School Win National Award
- Jeff Huelsman Joins The Golf Ventures Team
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' X Games BMX Park Qualifier | Rhodes Skatepark in Boise | #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- North Texas Expansion Club Weatherford FC Promoted in First Season
- 40 States Could Legalize Sports Betting by 2024, So Why Are Gamblers Seeking Alternatives?
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Arkansas Expansion with Arkansas Wolves FC
- MasterPieces Acquires Baby Fanatic
"We are excited to not only have fun and bring some of the hottest parties to Orlando during Pro Bowl week, but we are excited to raise awareness about the NFL Alumni Association and help local families and kids in the process," said NFL Alumni Central Florida Chapter President Seneca McMillan, former Green Bay Packer. " We are looking forward to partnering with some great organization that also believe in helping former athletes and in raising awareness about caring for kids."
The Central Florida NFL Alumni will provide members, fans, and partners unique opportunities to associate with the oldest, most well-known and well-respected retired player organization in professional sports.
More on eTradeWire News
- Market Need Drives Growth of InsuranceHub's Transportation Department
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
Central Florida NFL Alumni are expecting more than 30 current and former athletes to attend the NFL Alumni Bowl Week events. Currently, the chapter has commitments from Robert Kratch (NY Giants), Charlie Lee (SF 49ers, NY Jets), Michael Neal (Green Bay Packers), Barry Wagner (Chicago Bears), Michael Jennings (NY Giants), Blaise Winter (San Diego Chargers), Fernando Smith (Minnesota Viking), Jason Jimenez (Green Bay Packers, Oakland Raiders), Kevin D. Lewis (NY Giants), Michael Coe (NY Giants, Dallas Cowboys), Fred Vinson (Green Bay Packers), Keiwan Ratliff (Pittsburgh Steelers), and Clifton Smith (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
NFL Alumni Bowl Week festivities in Orlando will include A Night at The Casino powered by RYSE held at Orchid Garden, Community Service Day, The Exchange which is a red-carpet networking event, as well as the Tailgate & Watch Party on Sunday for the Pro Bowl game.
About the NFL Alumni Association
Founded in 1967 by a small group of successful retired NFL players, the National Football League Alumni is the oldest, most well-known and well-respected retired player organization in professional sports. Membership includes thousands of retired players, coaches, front office executives, spouses, cheerleaders, and avid fans. A primary mission of NFL Alumni is "Caring for Our Own" as we inform, assist, and serve players in their post-NFL lives. Alumni are offered a diverse package of medical, business, and legal services to help keep them and their families healthy, productive, and connected to the league and their former teammates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
NFL Alumni also has a traditional mission of "Caring for Kids" across the country. Player alumni give back in their local communities by raising funds for youth-related charities through their 35 regional chapters. It is a tradition that has existed for more than 50 years. Alumni support typically raises more than 1.5 million dollars for worthwhile causes.
For more information visit, http://cfla.nflalumni.org | @nflalumnicfl
Asia McMillan, NFL Alumni Central Florida
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business