Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Guadalupe Radio Sponsors the Latin Podcast Awards Winners Ceremony
- The Millennium Alliance Announces Two Key Promotions & Plans To Launch Five New Brands in 2022
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Dave Reit (aka "DR") Releases New Single "Hiding" Featuring Futuristic
- "Follows and Likes Is This All That I'm Worth?" A Multicultural Book for Teens and YA On How to Understand True Success in the Age of Social Media
- The Foxworth Theory Podcast Presents Chef Carlos Brown (10/13) On VoiceAmerica/HarlemAmerica
- Miami Music Icon Michael Sterling To Celebrate Birthday With Special Live Show
- National Forest Foundation and Seattle-based B2B marketing agency UviaUs announce partnership
- Meet 'Man of the Hour' magazine's new Editor J. Arthur Lehmann
Next Level Sports & Entertainment (Next Level), a global multi-sports and general entertainment content provider, announced today that it will partner with Zingo Media Group to distribute the network's original content through the revolutionary over-the-top (OTT) Zingo TV platform.
Promoted as the sole Black/minority-owned 24/7 linear platform distributed across digital and broadcast networks, Next Level features compelling and exciting sports and entertainment content developed for urban audiences. Next Level's mission is to showcase the often untold or unrecognized stories and achievements that promote athletes, teams, sports, programs, and communities.
Zingo TV touts itself as a home for underserved, evergreen content. The company takes pride in sharing everyone's story, everyone's game, and everyone's journey through its streaming platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
"Zingo Media Group is the perfect partner for our programming, which is specifically directed toward, and created by, the urban community," said Next Level Owner/CEO André Gudger. "By teaming with a truly visionary and innovative platform like Zingo TV, we will be able to elevate our content by sharing it with new audiences across the country and around the world."
"We are proud to provide a global streaming platform for all the incredible Next Level programming," said John Estiva, Zingo Media Group Co-Founder, Partner & COO. "We look forward to spotlighting their unique blend of sports, entertainment, and news content and creating a central hub for anyone seeking truly unique urban-focused productions."
For more information about Next Level, including our list of cable providers and channels, visit https://nlse.com. Find us on Twitter and Instagram (@itsnxtlevel).
Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes