Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Art Bar Returns to Scottsdale this December with the "Holiday Art Show"
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- Opera Naples To Perform Verdi Classic, Aida
- Alexander Calder's Janey Waney - From Gramercy Park to the Louvre for the FIAC
- Stan Lee's Death Mourned In Stunning Tributes By Plotaverse Motion Artists
- Tech Company Creates Striking "Floating Maps"
- Upcycle Pop Eco Holiday Fair Returns. A Conscious and Sustainable Holiday Shopping Experience
- Winners Announced for 2018 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Artemis Women In Action Film Festival Has Partnered with Kaylene Peoples of Bella Composers to Include Music in the 5th Edition
- Phoenix Art Museum Store to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
Newhaven Court at Clearview will present Peter M. Floyd's powerful story about dementia and the disease's impact on families and loved ones from Sept. 21-23 at The Succop Theater on the campus of Butler County Community College.
"I was very honored that Newhaven Court at Clearview asked me to take on this project," said Stock, who is in his 17th year as the Cultural Center Director at Butler County Community College. "My mother is a resident there. While she's not in the memory care unit, she does suffer with a bit of dementia. She is in her fourth year at Newhaven Court, and I've seen the service that the team there provides."
"This play addresses a very important issue that affects so many families," Stock continued. "Peter M. Floyd's script tells a moving and important story."
More on eTradeWire News
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mackenzie Corrigan as Athletic Trainer
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Sharon Richter
Nedra Casey, a life member of the Butler Little Theatre, will play the role of Helen Bastion, a 74-year-old woman who struggles through the many stages of dementia. Dennis Casey, who also has been active in the theatre for more than 50 years, will play Dr. Bright. Amy Cannard plays Barb (Bastion) Devon.
Other roles will be filled by actors with local and regional ties such as Jerry Johnston (David Bastion), Gabby Lisella (Samantha Devon) and Janie Caruso (Dr. Delane/Ms. Moss). The play will begin at 7 p.m. on Sept. 21-22, and at 2 p.m. on Sept. 23.
"This is such a powerful script," Stock said. The cast ended many of the scenes in tears and had to regroup before we went onto the next part of the play during rehearsals. The play has an important message that this is a debilitating disease and we need to figure out what causes this disease and how we can best address it."
Butler County Community College and the Alzheimer's Association are sponsors of "Absence."
More on eTradeWire News
- Freedom Hall presents – Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale wi
- Wesley House Hosts Digital Silent Auction to Raise Funds on Giving Tuesday
- AGS Stone selected as accredited fabricator for new high-performance alternative to granite
- "I Love My Black Daddy," No Matter What White Society & Obama Say
- White House Raises Red Herring Issue in Acosta Case
- Fort Myers Beach Goodwill Closing Nov. 24
- CMI Limited Co. Acquires Mantle Industries, Inc
Reserved seat tickets are $15 for adults, $13 for students and seniors over 65. Tickets may be purchased through Newhaven Court at Clearview at 724.477.8701, or The Succop Theater Box Office at 724.284.8505. Order online at bc3.edu/succop-theater.
"This play is powerful and has such an emotional impact on the audience," said Stephanie Steiger, Director of Sales and Marketing at Newhaven Court at Clearview. "Without Larry Stock we would not have been able to pull off this play. I'm so thankful to him and the actors. They're taking their own personal time to do this for our community because they feel so strongly about this disease and the effects it has on so many people."
Stephanie Steiger, Director of Sales and Marketing
- One stop shop to help you with your Short- and Long-Term Care Planning to Protect against Medicaid
- Mountain Khakis, Catawba Brewing Soulshine Kölsch Raises $6K+ for Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- SwiTrace I-Plug Dry Ice Data Loggers
- Renowned Media Personality John Fredericks Launches WJFN as a Richmond-Area News Talk Radio Station
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Joins Subaru of America in Sharing the Love This Holiday Season
- Opportunity to Learn Marine Appraising Aboard the Queen Mary, March 21-23, 2019
- Xtreme Kurves Gives Away Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping Spree to 4 Houston Families
- Remsoft Expands Offerings With Launch of Remsoft Operations
- Women in eDiscovery Announces 2019 Conference
- Marla Horsman Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Capture Meaning in Your Practice: Sustainable Movements
- Kick off the Holidays at Pheasant Run Resort
- Jonathan Longobardi Board President Western New England University School of Law Alumni Association
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Levi United FC as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- DMS Search Marketing Experts Break Down Barriors Between Paid and Organic Strategies to Gain Marketing Wins in New Webinar
- Elite RV & Boat Storage taking reservations for new storage facility in south Lee County
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018
- Shutts & Bowen to Represent Numerous South Beach Businesses to Establish New BID
- Free QuickBooks Setup and 10% Discount with Interactive Accounting and Tax Services Pricing Tool