Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 720
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 337
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 193
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 181
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 173
Similar on eTradeWire News
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- Morven Museum & Garden joins Smithsonian Magazine's 14th Annual Museum Day
- ARTISTS' WALK & TALK --- FLAVA FRESH 15 ! @ BIG CAR -- Tube Factory Artspace:
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Original One-Woman Show Bother Line to Debut at United Solo Theater Festival
- Artist Patrick Curtet's Exhibit :The 25th Frame Draws A Huge Crowd in Hollywood
- FLAVA FRESH 15 ! at BIG CAR -- Tube Factory Artspace:
- Free2Luv Presents UNSTOPPABLE: TOUR DE FORCE Cirque, an Anti-Bullying Solution to Self-Empowerment
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film Where President Trump Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
Newhaven Court at Clearview will present Peter M. Floyd's powerful story about dementia and the disease's impact on families and loved ones from Sept. 21-23 at The Succop Theater on the campus of Butler County Community College.
"I was very honored that Newhaven Court at Clearview asked me to take on this project," said Stock, who is in his 17th year as the Cultural Center Director at Butler County Community College. "My mother is a resident there. While she's not in the memory care unit, she does suffer with a bit of dementia. She is in her fourth year at Newhaven Court, and I've seen the service that the team there provides."
"This play addresses a very important issue that affects so many families," Stock continued. "Peter M. Floyd's script tells a moving and important story."
More on eTradeWire News
- Help Your Neighbor, Earn for School, Make A Difference
- Attn: Business Editor re National Manufacturing Month (October), and "It used to be Made in America"
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Stevie Boi brings his Powershoot concept to Durham North Carolina October 20th and 21st
- Donald Trump's Information Leaked onto the Internet, Sources Skeptical
- Thiel College pastor reaches career service milestones
- Thiel College new student tally shows increase over prior year
Nedra Casey, a life member of the Butler Little Theatre, will play the role of Helen Bastion, a 74-year-old woman who struggles through the many stages of dementia. Dennis Casey, who also has been active in the theatre for more than 50 years, will play Dr. Bright. Amy Cannard plays Barb (Bastion) Devon.
Other roles will be filled by actors with local and regional ties such as Jerry Johnston (David Bastion), Gabby Lisella (Samantha Devon) and Janie Caruso (Dr. Delane/Ms. Moss). The play will begin at 7 p.m. on Sept. 21-22, and at 2 p.m. on Sept. 23.
"This is such a powerful script," Stock said. The cast ended many of the scenes in tears and had to regroup before we went onto the next part of the play during rehearsals. The play has an important message that this is a debilitating disease and we need to figure out what causes this disease and how we can best address it."
Butler County Community College and the Alzheimer's Association are sponsors of "Absence."
More on eTradeWire News
- International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators HT 101 training
- Commercial Real Estate Investing For 2018 Winston Rowe And Associates
- HUD's New Smoke-Free Public Housing Rule Discussed in New Video
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz - BOOK DISCOUNT
- ExperaSoft UG provides Epsilon Grammar Studio: IDE for generating parsers (also known as parser gen
- Continuity of Registration for the Samsung Amman International Marathon
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Mr. Billy Yasin accepts the global position for ABC4All Legacy, International Director
Reserved seat tickets are $15 for adults, $13 for students and seniors over 65. Tickets may be purchased through Newhaven Court at Clearview at 724.477.8701, or The Succop Theater Box Office at 724.284.8505. Order online at bc3.edu/succop-theater.
"This play is powerful and has such an emotional impact on the audience," said Stephanie Steiger, Director of Sales and Marketing at Newhaven Court at Clearview. "Without Larry Stock we would not have been able to pull off this play. I'm so thankful to him and the actors. They're taking their own personal time to do this for our community because they feel so strongly about this disease and the effects it has on so many people."
Stephanie Steiger, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Jazz Child SHEILA JORDAN Steps to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- New Teen Girl Self-Esteem Book
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Seed X Nottz - No Way in Hell (Album)
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Attn:Newspapers, Magazines, Radio & TV: What is your Company Planning for your HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Michelle Kwan's 'Casa del Sole' Sold in Newport, RI
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- New Book Highlights the Rich History of Hiking
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow