Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Historic Black Neighborhood Celebrates Juneteenth with First Historical Marker
- Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida launch climate change patch
- Steps When Hiring A Tree Service Company
- Emergency Tree Services Throughout The GTA
- Outdoor Gear Company Launches New Product in Time for Father's Day
- Sunshine Ace Hardware offers support to Coastal Conservation Association
- All About Oak Trees From Five Star Tree Services
- Dale Walsh, CIH, CSP, of Walsh Certified Consultants, Inc., Joins NTEF'S Advisory Board
The power system, consisting of 4,082 rooftop solar panels, has the capacity to produce up to one megawatt continuously and has been doing so for the past ten years.
"It was our most ambitious project to date," said Ken Baker, the company's CEO. "As a U.S. manufacturer, we insisted on U.S.-manufactured products – the solar panels, the racking system that holds all the panels, the inverters that convert the electrical current – and it took a lot of research to source everything."
NewAge, which manufactures Single-Use molded tubing assemblies used in vaccine production, in addition to plastic tubing, made the switch to solar power in conjunction with several other green initiatives. Collectively, the improvements helped the company reduce operating costs while improving its sustainability.
More on eTradeWire News
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
The solar energy system originally contributed more than half of the energy needed at NewAge's headquarters. Expansions at the facility have since increased electricity needs, but the company is proud to be harnessing the sun's energy and putting less pressure on the community's power grid.
NewAge recently attained B Corp(TM) certification and is recognized as an organization committed to sustainability. In fact, rooftop solar panels are being considered for the company's additional facility in Warrington, Pa., which is currently undergoing renovation. Following the remodel, the building will be used to extrude silicone and biopharmaceutical grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) tubing for the company's AdvantaPure(R) high purity division.
Learn more about NewAge's solar energy and sustainability initiatives at http://www.newageindustries.com/green-initiatives.asp, and see the Warrington project progress at http://www.newageindustries.com/coronavirus-situation.asp. Contact the company by phone: 800-506-3924 or 215-526-2300; e-mail: email@example.com; fax 800-837-1856 or 215-526-2190; or at 145 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966.
More on eTradeWire News
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
About NewAge Industries
In business since 1954, NewAge Industries manufactures plastic and rubber tubing in reinforced and unreinforced styles. The company maintains a large inventory of tubing and fittings for its core product lines, provides custom extrusion and fabrication capabilities, and services customers worldwide. In 2006, NewAge initiated an ESOP and became 100% employee-owned in 2019 for the benefit of both its employees and customers. NewAge is a solar powered, zero landfill, Certified B Corporation(TM) committed to continually minimizing its environmental impact.
# # #
NewAge(R) registered trademark NewAge(R) Industries, Inc.
NewAge Industries, Inc.
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021