Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 544
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 450
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 251
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 223
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 203
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 170
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 137
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 135
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 133
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2015 Used Volkswagen Jetta Available for Sale Now!
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Toronto!
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Work Truck Week 2021 schedule announced, registration open
- Used 2017 Nissan Sentra for Sale!
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- Retired Pulp and Paper Salesperson From Illinois Wins the Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
The Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association (GNYADA), along with member dealers Manhattan Motor Cars and LaSorsa Chevrolet Buick in the Bronx, teamed up with East Side House Settlement (ESHS) and actor and comedian Tracy Morgan - a New York City native and star of "The Last O.G.", "Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock" - to deliver 500 turkeys to families in need in the Bronx.
The turkey giveaway is part of a 20-year partnership between GNYADA and ESHS, which provides crucial social services, including food distribution, educational and job training programs, to thousands of Bronx residents annually.
"Franchise new car dealers are the brick-and-mortar economic backbone of so many of our communities, and they are often the most prominent and visible force helping to drive charitable efforts such as this," said GNYADA President Mark Schienberg.
More on eTradeWire News
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
The turkeys (https://bronx.news12.com/tracy-morgan-hands-out-thanksgiving-turkeys-at-mott-haven-community-center) were purchased by GNYADA (http://www.gnyada.com/), which represents some 400 franchise new car dealers in the downstate New York region, as well as by Mr. Miller and Mr. LaSorsa.
GNYADA dealers contributed $21 million to local charitable endeavors in 2019, from New York City to Long Island to Westchester and the Lower Hudson Valley.
The association, which owns and operates the New York International Auto Show, the largest in North America, hosts an annual fund-raising gala for ESHS during the show that has raised over $15 million.
- 2019 Fitness Factory Voted Top Gym In NH by WMUR (Jon Tobey)
- It's Undebatable: Astrologer Anne Shines On Super Fun Podcast
- EFRESCO develop 1st Virtual Marketing Cooperatives for Fresh produce
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Updated ezPaycheck Payroll Check Writer Has Extended Support For 2020 W2 and W3 Form Processing
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today