Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- NTI Introduces Programmable LED Sensor Display for Enterprise Environment Monitoring System
- Ambient Dynamics: A New Generation Of Accessible Pro IEMS
- Guyson Export Success with Environment Friendly PCB Cleaning Equipment
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- VPI Now Offering CAT8 Bulk Cable, CAT8 Toolless Keystone Jack, and CAT8 Toolless RJ45 Field Terminati
- Colorado's Leading Tech Startup Shakes up the Industry and Locals are Taking Notice
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Chris Brooks, Mid-South Regional Sales Manager
- Fusion 5 multi-game from Banilla Games is now available
Green energy and electric transportation systems have pushed explosive growth in inverter markets. Many of these applications present harsh operating environments for power electronics circuitry. Often, these applications demand a high percentage of uptime, increasing the need for highly reliable components.
The Temperature, Humidity at Bias (THB) test exposes parts to the harsh conditions of 85 °C at 85% relative humidity with rated voltage applied. This demanding test simulates the harsh operating conditions encountered in many commercial and industrial inverter applications. Such conditions can cause non-THB rated capacitors to fail early from moisture penetration. While most capacitor makers validate their THB components for 1,000 hours under these conditions, CDE's BLH series (http://www.newyorkerelectronics.com/Cornell_Dubilier_BLH_DC-Link_Capacitors) has been validated for 1,500 hours.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
Utilizing the most advanced materials and processes, these board mounted capacitors have been designed and tested to meet the rigors of automotive AEC-Q200 testing. Their solvent-resistant plastic case and epoxy encapsulation systems is UL Recognized and meet IEC61071. Tin-plated copper RoHS-compliant terminations ensure excellent solderability. With their superior resistance to moisture and robust design, these capacitors are well suited for solar, wind, UPS, EV chargers, and other inverter applications that may be subjected to wide-ranging environmental conditions.
The series is optimized for DC link applications in medium to high-power inverters. Capacitance ranges from 1.0 to 170 µF at 450-1,200 Vdc, with high rms ripple current ratings up to 36 Arms. When operated at a 70 °C hot-spot temperature with rated voltage applied, their life expectancy is 100,000 hours. Available with 2- or 4-pin, the film capacitors have a 10% tolerance standard with 5% optional.
The case material is a UL94V-0 plastic and the terminal material is tin plated copper for best solderability. They range in size from 32mm L x 18mm H x 9mm W to as much as 57.5mm L x 80mm H x 35mm W.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
As a franchise distributor, New Yorker Electronics (http://www.newyorkerelectronics.com/) supplies Cornell Dubilier Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors, AC Oil Filled Capacitors, DC Oil Filled Capacitors, Film Capacitors, MICA Capacitors, Ultracapacitors, Surface Mount Capacitors, Aluminum Polymer Capacitors, Supercapacitors, plus Capacitor Hardware and Capacitor Kits.
New Yorker Electronics
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation