Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Determine if your Motorola Batteries & Audio Accessories are Still Under Warranty
- Write2Go Anywhere, Super easy E-Memo and E-Signature embedded Memory Writing Pad!
- M/Y Voyager Customized 3 Year Conversion From Commercial Vessel To Luxury Yacht Is Now Complete
- FSR Brings 'Smart' Solutions to InfoComm 2019
- New high sensitivity piezoresistive accelerometer for crash testing
- Joulescope™ launches today, empowers engineers to extend battery life
- Omni Design Technologies opens design center in Bangalore, India
- Gold Club 1 Multi Game by Trestle – Dual Screen is 5-in-1 fun
- Electronics Reuse, Repair and Sharing
- What is a solid state relay? How does SSR relay work?
By transferring heat from the device to a liquid that flows to a remote heat exchanger, the heat dissipates into either the ambient or to another liquid in a secondary cooling system. ATS (Advanced Thermal Systems) new ATS-CP Series of IGBT Liquid Cold Plates provide a uniquely high thermal performance because of their mini-channel fin design. The internal, mini-channel fin structure enhances the surface area to maximize heat transfer with low pressure drop characteristics and provides uniform cold plate surface temperature.
As such, the ATS-CP series of cold plates, at a flow rate of 4 L/min, can transfer 1kW of heat between 5.0°C to 7.0°C temperature difference between the cold plate base and inlet fluid temperature, depending on the model. This process improves thermal performance by more than 30% as compared to commercially available cold plates.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Customization is also available. ATS can design cold plates to meet size restrictions and manufacture cold plates to connect with a variety of components. The ATS Cold Plates are compatible with industry accepted coolants; for coolant with particles, #60 filters or finer are offered.
Features & Benefits:
• 30% improvement in thermal performance
• Compatible with industry accepted coolants
• 1/4 NPT threaded input and output
• Low pressure drop
• Lightweight for easy transport
• Provides uniform cold plate surface temperature when IGBTs are installed
• Maximum pressure: 60 psi
• Industry standard threaded hole
• Leak Free (100% tested: 100 psi)
• Custom Options include fitting types, material types, device mounting and more
• Automotive Industry
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies
• Wind Turbines
• Photovoltaic Inverters
• Power Electronics
• Induction Heaters
• Motor Devices
• Utility Vehicles
• Power Devices
New Yorker Electronics is a franchised distributor for ATS and carries its full line of High-Performance Heat Sinks and Heat Sink Tools and Attachments, Closed and Open Loop Wind Tunnels and Controllers, Round and Flat Heat Pipes, Advanced Fan Trays, Liquid Cooling: Flow Meters, Leak Detectors, Chillers and Heat Exchangers, TEC Assembly and Modules, and Next-Gen Test Instruments such as Temperature and Velocity Measurement, Pressure Measurement, Surface Thermography and other specialty instruments.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
New Yorker Electronics is a certified authorized distributor of electronic components, well known for its full product lines, large inventories and competitive pricing since 1948. New Yorker Electronics is an AS9120B and ISO 9001:2015 certified source of capacitors, resistors, semi-conductors, connectors, filters, inductors and more, and operates entirely at heightened military and aerospace performance levels. It also functions in strict accordance with AS5553 and AS6496 standards — verifying that it has implemented industry standards into everyday practices to thwart the proliferation of counterfeit parts. It is a member of ECIA (Electronics Component Industry Association) and of ERAI (Electronic Resellers Association International).
New Yorker Electronics
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening