Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 581
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 192
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 189
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 181
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- Save Money On Halloween Sale With Beautyforever Hair Coupons
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are a great way to promote fun and accessorize!
- 023 | Yossi Fisher : Holistic Branding & Healing the Industry
- 022 | Portugal's Pioneer : Jose Abreu
- GLAUDI by Johana Hernandez New Men's Collection "REY"
- Atlanta Sportswear Brand Partners With New York Business Woman in Undisclosed Deal
- A Fashion Show for Youth Who are Turning their Lives Around
- Nadula Announces an Exclusive Halloween Promotion- Avail up to 35% on Different Hair Products
- Klayi Hair Mall 3th Anniversary increase in discount of human hair wigs
- The creators of EMPRESARIAS 2020 are back with an international congress on fashion and beauty
The event consisted of one-on-one interviews about the future of fashion with professional fashion producers Janice Lawrence-Clarke (https://www.instagram.com/cafejlcpr/) of CAFE JLCPR, Mike Okerson of Jump Into the Light (https://jumpintothelight.nyc/) and the brand owner of Frekan (https://www.instagram.com/sofrekan/).
More on eTradeWire News
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
"I feel that people tend to disregard the silver lining, not look for the good thing and just dwell on the negativity," said Lawrence-Clarke, president and CEO of JLC productions and founder of the Caribbean American Fashion Exchange (CAFE); looking toward the future, she pleaded for the younger generation of fashion creatives to look for the positives.
Find Your ID NYC's New York Fashion Week also featured a socially distanced rooftop fashion show and photoshoot featuring designs by Willard Morgan (https://www.instagram.com/willardmorgan/) and Vestiphobia (https://www.instagram.com/vestiphobianyc/), Klassiklozit (https://www.shoplocaldesigners.com/klassiklozit), Kakaki (https://www.instagram.com/kakakibykanika/), Tiye Eliza (https://www.instagram.com/tiyeeliza/), and Naurah USA (https://www.naurahusa.com/). The designs were modeled by Krystal Warren (https://www.instagram.com/livewithkrystal/), Brianne Anela (https://www.instagram.com/brianneanela/), Chelsea Scalzo (https://www.instagram.com/bythechelsea/), Kalliniki Lambrinoudis (https://www.instagram.com/_makeupwithnikki_/), and Jamila A Yancy (https://www.instagram.com/jamilayancy/). Makeup was done by artist and FYID NYC team member, Kalliniki Lambrinoudis (https://www.instagram.com/_makeupwithnikki_/). All photos were photographed by Joseph Fraia (https://www.instagram.com/jrfstudio/), professional fashion photographer and Editor in Chief of Livein Magazine (https://www.instagram.com/livein_magazine/), and Lauren Cirocchi (https://www.instagram.com/rens.lense/) of Find Your ID NYC.
More on eTradeWire News
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
"Express ourselves. Fashion is about joy, it's about expression and about keeping people awake," said Morgan, the owner of The Atrium and the founder of the clothing brand, Vestiphobia.
During a time of sadness and confusion, FYID NYC and all of the creatives involved with ShopLocalDesigners.com did not let the challenges that resulted from COVID-19 constrain the power of fashion. While taking the proper precautions, this New York Fashion Week was held and the creations of local designers who have been facing post-pandemic shutdown struggles were shared virtually to a wide audience.
Additional information is available to the press. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Watch the full video on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/findyouridnyc/) or IGTV (https://www.instagram.com/findyouridnyc/channel/).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Fort Worth
- CTEF Schedules First Certification Testing Event of 2021
- Night Of The Living Dead (2020 reissue)
- TVS Inspirational Network Adds Faith Based Classic TV Shows to Post Cable Network
- Asheville Tea Company Releases Holiday Blends & Festive Gift Boxes
- Peaceful Transfer Of Power Is American Way
- Infant Massage Therapy and Training in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Barcham Operational Business Services
- Leadership NEXT to spotlight nonprofit industry, volunteerism during Nov. 10 virtual program
- Whiskey Hill Brewing coming to Quincy Station
- Why You Need to Toss Your Scrubs & Buy New
- Jigsaw24 goes Greek to deliver Dolby Atmos studio
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- GD Rectifiers is awarded highly commended in the Electronics Industry Awards 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving