Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 121
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- WellnessLiving to Support Women Who Influence at canfitpro 2019
- Sportswear startup introduces patented sauna suits in fashionable styles
- First Time in Alaska: Life-Saving Fall Prevention Course for Healthcare Professional & Injury Prevention Advocates
- North Suburban YMCA Takes 4 Top Honors in 2019 "Best Of" Awards
- NatAxtin™ branded Astaxanthin enters North American Distribution through Stratum Nutrition®
- Buck Wild Prepares to Launch New Products; Venom Milk, Dung Beetle Bar, Chinchilla Chips & More
- New Programs and Low Rates Brings Crowd to Upper Marlboro Yoga
- Ics Health & Wellbeing Partner With Leading Personal Training Course Provider, Trainfitness
Motivational Yoga encourages practitioners to move forward, be inquisitive, and discover their unlimited potential by going after the life they desire. "While asana is an excellent tool for holistic health and wellness," says Gerstein, "yoga's mental and spiritual benefits far outweigh the physical exercises that have become synonymous with the practice. The lessons in Motivational Yoga are created to help the practitioner lead others, communicate clearly, and foster creativity."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
Fully customizable to meet individual teacher or student needs, the ready-to-use lessons save valuable practice and class preparation time. Most lessons offer a written script and follow a five-part format:
· The Intention provides the focus for the day's yoga class.
· The Lesson (script) embodies the essence of the day's teaching.
· The Asanas for Deepening section illustrates the lesson through body stretch, movement, and sensation.
· The Motivation Off the Mat section presents the wider application of the lesson for use in everyday life.
· Teacher Tips and Wise Words offer advice for fine-tuning sequences and proverbs that convey a specific thought or feeling for the lesson.
In addition, five full-length workshop lesson plans allow teachers to offer focused workshops.
"Nancy Gerstein helps us look more deeply within the physical postures, outlining the mental and spiritual benefits in accessible, relevant ways. Motivational Yoga is a perfect resource for us all, with inspiration and guidance for every level of practice," states Elena Brower, bestselling author of Practice You and Art of Attention.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
About the Author
Nancy Gerstein is a yoga teacher, author, speaker, and entrepreneur. She is the creator of Motivational Yoga, a yoga style that empowers life decisions, goals, and results. Nancy's teachings incorporate spiritually strengthening practices that bolster personal growth and self-motivation. Her classes feed the body and the mind, encouraging students to make conscious choices about how they direct thoughts, energy, and physical focus to live the best live they can.
A Himalayan Institute–certified yoga teacher, Nancy is a contributor to yoga publications and websites, including Elephant Journal, Yogi Times, Yoga Magazine, and Yoga and Health Magazine. Motivational Yoga is Nancy's third book. Nancy resides in Morton Grove, Illinois. In her free time she enjoys hiking, traveling, and trying most things at least once. For more information visit Motivational Yoga (https://www.motivationalyoga.net/).
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art