Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- David Buys Houses Florida - "We Buy Houses Orlando!" Any Situation, Any Condition, Cash
- David Buys Houses Florida: Knowledgeable Foreclosure Professional Provide Solutions For Orlando
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: May 2019
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for Arabella Capital
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Barbara Pierce Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
"There's no better way to start the new year than in a brand-new Lennar home, so stop by Seven Wells Estates to tour our two new models, enjoy scrumptious treats and find a home that's right for you in a location near everything you could want," said Sia Howe, Marketing Manager for Lennar Portland and SW Washington. "Both new models boast modern design details that elevate everyday living with open layouts, upscale kitchens, stylish master suites and outdoor living spaces – plus The Camden offers a unique design that can accommodate multiple generations under one roof."
Interested homeshoppers can choose from eight distinct floorplans ranging from approximately 1,897 to 3,422 square feet and starting from the mid $400,000s. All new homes come fully outfitted with an array of features and upgrades at no extra cost like quartz countertops, air conditioning, stainless steel appliances and more through Lennar's signature Everything's Included® program. Now embedded in the program is Lennar's new Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ home designs and integrated home automation features for a more connected living experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
The Deschutes offers approximately 2,387 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and three-bay garage on a single level. The heart of the home is an open living area encompassing the Great Room, dining room and upscale kitchen with large center island. It's perfect for entertaining guests and family gatherings, plus the patio off the dining space provides additional outdoor living space. There's also two spacious secondary bedrooms for the kids and a gorgeous master bedroom complete with a spa-inspired bathroom with dual vanities, separate shower and tub and a fabulous walk-in closet.
The Camden offers Lennar's popular multigenerational Next Gen® - The Home Within A Home® design with approximately 2,507 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a three-bay garage plus a Next Gen® suite. The private suite features its own living space including a separate entrance, living area with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom. This layout is ideal for families looking to avoid elderly costs and move their parents in. Both homes are connected through a dual access door, so families can be together and live comfortably under one roof, but also maintain their own space and remain independent. It's the best of both worlds.
The City of Ridgefield is best characterized by its outdoor beauty and small-town charm. Residents will love exploring their natural surroundings like wooded natural trails and open green space. But your new home also puts you minutes from the I-5 with convenient access to shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities, as well as important services like Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital just 15 minutes away. It's time you set down roots and invest in your future, so make your move today!
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Prospective homeshoppers are encouraged to attend the event on January 19th and tour the new models located at 1604 S. 47th Place in Ridgefield. For more information, please visit www.LennarPortland.com (http://new-homes.lennar.com/promo/Oregon/Portland/POR/) or call 888-205-1703.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar's Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of Lennar's website, www.lennar.com.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community