Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- eWorkOrders Named In Capterra's Top 20 Asset Tracking List
- Digisonics Partners with Pie Medical Imaging for Comprehensive Image Analysis and Reporting Solutions
- UkeySoft Updates Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3, OGG, AIFF
- MentorAPM Releases Version 3 of Groundbreaking CMMS and Asset Performance Management Suite
- STC Software Solutions provides an update on travel restrictions and tips during COVID-19 pandemic
- Urgent Care Franchise Leader American Family Care Partners with Botco.ai Amidst COVID-19
- Excelsior's Online Accounting Application adds new component to VybeOffice Suite
- New Lingoport Suite Release: Machine Translation, Contextual QA & more
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
"As our products and markets have diversified over the last few years it became clear that end users, dealers, and OEMs needed an easier way of finding information," said Karen Crews, president of Xitron. "The new website solves that issue through design and functionality improvements."
Xitron creates prepress RIP and workflow software based on core technology developed by Global Graphics Software. A Harlequin RIP OEM since 1992, Xitron's Navigator RIP boasts over 35,000 installations around the world driving everything from legacy computer-to-plate systems to the most sophisticated high-speed inkjet presses. Almost every brand of CTP being used by printers today can be paired with Navigator RIP and workflow software. Similarly, the latest inkjet press innovations from companies like Colordyne, AstroNova, W+D, SuperWeb Digital and others feature Navigator Digital Front Ends capable of driving their presses at full rated speed (several hundred feet per minute in many cases), even with variable data present on every page.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
"We're very excited about bringing this new website experience to our users, dealers, and partners," Crews continued. "Along with the improvements in navigation and content, the architecture lends itself to easy updating, which will help us provide visitors with the most up-to-date news and information about Xitron and our products."
Xitron develops advanced workflow systems and interfaces to drive the prepress industry's most popular new, and legacy output devices, prolonging our customers' investments. In addition, Xitron's pressroom workflow solutions extend the functionality of press consoles from several industry-leading press manufacturers. Xitron's Navigator RIP, Raster Blaster TIFF Catcher, and Sierra Workflow solutions are recognized as prepress standards. Built around the Harlequin RIP core technology from Global Graphics and the Adobe PDF Print Engine from Adobe Systems, Xitron engineers continue to develop solutions for the graphic arts market, driving hundreds of different models of imagesetters, proofers, platesetters, inkjet printers, and digital presses. With shipments of more than 35,000 RIPs, Xitron is the largest independent Harlequin RIP developer in the market and is a subsidiary of Global Graphics PLC.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
Xitron and the Xitron logo are registered trademarks of Xitron. Other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Xitron, visit us at www.xitron.com.
Note to Editors:
To update contact information or request removal from our editorial mailing list, send an email to email@example.com.
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home