Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Child First USA and Agape Tennis Foundation Educate Expose and Endow!
- Touchdown: An American Obsession Goes Global
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Club Division 1 Pro Amateur Azul City Premier FC (Reserve)
- Sponsor Made Launches Sport / Esport Sponsorship Builder
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer/Fall Season this Sun Aug 18th
- Vasper Charleston: A Revolutionary Low Impact Therapy with High Impact Results
- Metroplex Premier League Division 1 Pro Amateur
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- RaceAmerica offers to upgrade your wireless
The new "DANGERS OF BUI (https://youtu.be/ArYKR4dLY6E)" video shows how alcohol affects judgment, vision, balance, and coordination in a marine environment.
Viewers will also learn how boat motion, wave action, engine vibration, sun, wind, and spray can intensify the effects of alcohol.
Also featured are tips about other factors that increase the dangers of boating under the influence (BUI).
The "DANGERS OF BUI" video is also being distributed by America's Boating Channel through popular social media including Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/americasboatingchannel/), Twitter, and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1c_rFyt1fGqvdiSauAijAg).
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
America's Boating Channel is now releasing a new safe-boating video every Friday as most Americans prepare for the recreational boating season.
Topics covered in the new series include cold water survival, life jacket wear, human-propelled sports, electronic navigation, situational awareness, and boating under the influence (BUI).
All video programming on the channel is offered at no charge.
America's Boating Channel is produced by United States Power Squadrons under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard.
As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® -- For Boaters, By Boaters™.
America's Boating Channel partners with BoatUS and is cosponsored by Discover Boating with a contribution from Weems & Plath.
Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS), is the nation's largest organization of recreational boat owners, with over half a million members, providing diverse services, advocacy, and savings since 1966.
More on eTradeWire News
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
Discover Boating is a public awareness effort managed by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) focused on increasing participation and creating interest in recreational boating.
Weems & Plath offers the SOS Distress Light, an LED visual distress signal device that meets US Coast Guard requirements to replace traditional pyrotechnic flares.
America's Boating Channel: AmericasBoatingChannel.com
United States Power Squadrons: AmericasBoatingClub.org
U.S. Coast Guard: USCGBoating.org
Discover Boating: DiscoverBoating.com
Weems & Plath: Weems-Plath.com
Public Relations Officer
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Zaatar of Plantation, Florida
- Utica Zoo welcomes 2 newborn Red Panda cubs
- Climate Change-Global Warming Proven Solutions to Reducing Carbon Pollution -ECOFuelMax
- Southern Ocean Chamber Association presents summer donation to Parker's Army
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians