Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Invader Coffee Has Launched Its Mexican Chocolate Coffee Blend for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Best Online End-Of-Season Clearance Sale at Sunber Hair: $56 For A Lace Wig
- From Jewelry to Special Cards, ShopEnglish has everything you need to show your love! Shop now and get the perfect gift for your special someone!
- Magnolia Road Launches New Pages on Cannabis Edibles, Cannabis Concentrates, and Cannabis Flower
- Pixelonl Launches E-Commerce Platform to Provide Affordable Stock Photo Solutions
- Swapifly Wins Fintech Award for "Best Artificial Intelligence Classified Platform" in 2022
- Istanbul's Grand Bazaar hosts almost 40 million visitors in 2022
- Sage Design Group is Thrilled to Announce its Online Store Opening in 2023
- World's First & Only Prenatal Vitamin Designed FOR Vegans by Future Kind
- Water Filtration Company Can Help You Invest in Wellness
"I want to emphasize this is not simply a local shopping-incentive endeavor; it's much more," says BrandGOV CEO K. Patrice Williams. "The program is meant to help increase sales at our local businesses and provide resources, such as job and other community-based information. This can be used to better the health and wellbeing of county residents, increasing their economic stability."
More on eTradeWire News
- UPS Launches Services at Neighborhood Parcel Authorized Shipping Center In Tewksbury MA
- One Of The Late Coolio's Final Interviews Shows Up Online With Tons Of Good Stories
- KDG Wins Best Place to Work Honors
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
The company's researchers studied the Healthy Places Index - a data tool widely used to assess health equity issues - to identify at-risk neighborhoods in the county and the businesses located there. As a result, 638 businesses have been placed in the online directory initially and the project's other resource information is expected to be especially helpful in underserved communities. Shop Solano is meant to bring support to these businesses, and their locales, by contributing to their overall economic resilience, stability and fiscal health. Any Solano County business can participate in the program. Businessowners who want to sign-up should visit www.shopsolano.org.
"We want people to commit to making family purchases locally; to change their spending habits," Williams says. "That means looking at goods and services that they normally use or buy and going to shopsolano.org to see what local merchants have to offer; it means making a commitment to spend locally in 2023. When our small businesses thrive and grow, they hire local people; our employment numbers go up; we all benefit; it makes us all feel good."
More on eTradeWire News
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
Shop Solano is being run as part of BrandGOV's Empower Solano initiative. The company was hired by the Solano County Health Department to develop and administer the program. To learn more about the work being done through Empower Solano, how to get involved and to sign-up for its newsletter, visit www.empowersolano.com.
About BrandGOV, LLC
BrandGOV, LLC is a full-service public outreach firm, specializing in public engagement, marketing, social media/digital plans, and in-person grassroots, safe, events designed to meet the unique needs of customers. To find out more about our services, successful projects and areas of expertise, please visit, www.brandgov.com.
TLW Public Relations
- Trans4mation Photography Named Winner in 2023 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards
- Award Winning LBI Wedding Road Show and Party Planning Tour set for April 23
- Former NBA Player Gary Forbes Gives Back: Will Visit Campers At Camp Boggy Creek
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day