Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 604
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 566
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 503
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 478
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 417
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 379
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 346
Similar on eTradeWire
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- DOT employee background checks ramp up with seasonal hires
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Depth for Growing Sector
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- FDR Training Agenda and Compelling Opening Keynote Speaker Announced for 2021 Event in Orlando, Fla
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- League of Women Voters PBC Invites Public to Two FREE and Informative Zoom Events in May
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Receives First Statewide Grant for Pedestrian Improvement Project
- Voter Activation Campaign in Illinois by National Police Support Fund Highly Successful
- ALERT FM Receives First Radio-Broadcast ShakeAlert® License
Moore Police Department kicked off 2021 by improving their training with an immersive virtual reality training simulator by Apex Officer. Moore PD is the first police department in the state of Oklahoma using this advanced training technology.
"With this new equipment, officers can now train or practice virtually any situation," stated by Lt. Kyle Hill of the Moore Police Department.
Officers can't always prepare for or train for active-shooter situations or mental health calls, for example, until they've worked them in the field. Virtual reality allows them to experience the calls safely.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
"Apex Officer is a game-changer for police training technology and is transforming the face of law enforcement," said Chase Dittmer, President of Apex Officer. "Outdated technology is preventing law enforcement agencies across the country from training effectively. The Apex Officer training platform was designed in the field with law enforcement, for law enforcement to save time, money and, most importantly, save the lives of law enforcement officers and the civilians they have sworn to protect."
Oklahoma police officers and law enforcement agencies can experience the Apex Officer system for themselves today. To learn more about Apex Officer and request a product demonstration, interested agencies can visit our Request a Demo page and get started today, for free.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
About Apex Officer
Apex Officer is the leading provider of training simulators for the law enforcement, Defense, first responders, and educational markets. Apex Officer's proprietary technologies, software, and scenarios provide intense virtual reality training for de-escalation, judgmental use-of-force, marksmanship, crisis intervention, and related training that mimics real-world situations. Apex Officer's mission is to use 21st-century technology to solve long-standing problems in policing and public safety.
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine