Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 218
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Author Joe Tennis To Have a Book Signing for Swamped!
- Book Publisher Launches Prompt and Draw Series for Young Storytellers
- Don Roberto's Daughter Natasha - Book Review Consideration
- Peggy Palmer Finds Transformative Power in Positivity
- Stephanie Belinda Quinn Narrates "Save the Lemmings," by Kai Strand
- Powerful, Poignant and Profound, "We The Blacks" by Zach Tate garners big win at AALAS
- Peace In The Storm Publishing wins big at the 2018 African American Literary Awards
- Carla Victoria Wallace, Winner in Best Children's Book Category in 2018 African American
- Will Rogers Medallion-Winning Author Tells a Tale of a Rebellious Youth
- Texas Author Brenda A. Haire includes Lakehills Area Library on Her Book Tour
Without a healthy self-esteem, accomplishing even small things in life can be extremely difficult, especially as a teen. Fortunately, author Meagan Traylor is coming to the rescue with her new book, "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You" that tackles this problem head-on.
September 22, 2018
It's no secret, that many teen girls have serious issues with self-esteem. Far from a minor problem, this can lead to all kinds of poor decision-making, that can make life seriously more complicated in, potentially, all the worst ways. The good news is that help is out there for those who know where to look. A great place to start, and get some very valuable advice, is the new book from Meagan Trayler "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You". Recently released, the new book is available in both Kindle and paperback editions on Amazon.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
"My goal is to encourage girls to find their self-esteem through embracing themselves and their God-given worth," commented Trayler.
According to the author, some key topics in "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You", include identifying the only source of true self-worth; learning how to be a whole person, ideas on focusing on pursuing excellence and continual growth; building the courage to embrace individuality and uniqueness; finding the strength to face fears; easy-to-follow tips that can help build confidence; thoughts on how to correctly identify the potential to look for in a guy; and how to consider and figure out the all-important question, "Am I a whole person?".
Early feedback for the book has been extremely positive.
A recent reader remarked, in a five-star review, "I loved this book! Meagan covers issues that many teenage girls struggle with and she writes in a way so that it seems she's sitting directly in front of you and is having a personal conversation with you. She covers confidence, true self-worth, and talks about doubt and how to stop bullying yourself when it comes to being insecure. I have never found a devotional that was so relatable in every chapter and I now consider her as my favorite Christian author. Her devotional changed a lot of areas of my life because she addressed issues that many Christian girls deal with. Bravo, Mrs. Trayler and I will be waiting for the next book to come out and be buying this one as well!"
More on eTradeWire News
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
For more information and to order be sure to visit https://www.amazon.com/Self-Esteem-Girls-Journey-Self-Worth-Image/dp/1984079212.
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3