Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- Learn The Delaware River Valley History Prior To The Founding Of Philadelphia In "Before Penn"
- LLA takes on the sequel to The Missing F_ctor, The Business End!
- Battle Beasts and Monsters In "Franklin Hobbs and the Quagmire of Darkness" By D. Hudson Hallow
- Francis Bacon Makes Comeback as Shakespeare Authorship Candidate
- "Blind Focus" - A Woman Is Forced Into Hiding in Romantic Thriller
- Are Some Of Us Doomed At Birth To Fail, Find Out In "Dancing To Broken Records" By Author Jack Moody
- 90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle Book by Chris Edwards Napa Available on Amazon
- Black Opal Books takes on Ann Howell's novel, The Red Tin Chocolate Box!
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
Without a healthy self-esteem, accomplishing even small things in life can be extremely difficult, especially as a teen. Fortunately, author Meagan Traylor is coming to the rescue with her new book, "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You" that tackles this problem head-on.
September 22, 2018
It's no secret, that many teen girls have serious issues with self-esteem. Far from a minor problem, this can lead to all kinds of poor decision-making, that can make life seriously more complicated in, potentially, all the worst ways. The good news is that help is out there for those who know where to look. A great place to start, and get some very valuable advice, is the new book from Meagan Trayler "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You". Recently released, the new book is available in both Kindle and paperback editions on Amazon.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
"My goal is to encourage girls to find their self-esteem through embracing themselves and their God-given worth," commented Trayler.
According to the author, some key topics in "Self-Esteem: The Teen Girl's Journey to Self-Worth, Body Image, Mr. Right, and Being Your Whole You", include identifying the only source of true self-worth; learning how to be a whole person, ideas on focusing on pursuing excellence and continual growth; building the courage to embrace individuality and uniqueness; finding the strength to face fears; easy-to-follow tips that can help build confidence; thoughts on how to correctly identify the potential to look for in a guy; and how to consider and figure out the all-important question, "Am I a whole person?".
Early feedback for the book has been extremely positive.
A recent reader remarked, in a five-star review, "I loved this book! Meagan covers issues that many teenage girls struggle with and she writes in a way so that it seems she's sitting directly in front of you and is having a personal conversation with you. She covers confidence, true self-worth, and talks about doubt and how to stop bullying yourself when it comes to being insecure. I have never found a devotional that was so relatable in every chapter and I now consider her as my favorite Christian author. Her devotional changed a lot of areas of my life because she addressed issues that many Christian girls deal with. Bravo, Mrs. Trayler and I will be waiting for the next book to come out and be buying this one as well!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
For more information and to order be sure to visit https://www.amazon.com/Self-Esteem-Girls-Journey-Self-Worth-Image/dp/1984079212.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship