Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 510
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- SMD Launches New Version of Patent-Pending Technology, SMD Link
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- How to change password in Outlook 2019?
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Synerise strengthens its operations in the Gulf region, Mohamed Abdelsalam joins as Country Leader
- CAF America Partners with E4E Relief
- HRO Today and Alexander Mann Solutions Release Quarterly HR Technology Report
The research, part of a masters research consultancy project with the University of Leeds, shows that people learn better through micro-learning moments. A new AI driven training platform from technology company Intuitive Learning was used as a benchmark in the study against more traditional e-learning methods.
The Cognito platform demonstrated a 38% improvement in knowledge retention following a training event. Users of the platform can choose when and where they undertake the training and on which device. Courses can also be delivered with an element of gamification to improve results.
Over 70% of participants in the study preferred Cognito as a method to learn compared to traditional e-learning modules, and 90% enjoyed the competitive nature of seeing their position on the leaderboard.
Users can participate in micro-learning on their mobiles by choosing to complete the 20-minute courses over a number of weeks. In the University study, over 90% of those using Cognito believed that it was an unobtrusive and efficient method to learn technical areas of knowledge while allowing them to get on with 'business as usual'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
Researcher and author of the report, JingJie Gao said: "E-learning has become prevalent because it is more convenient and faster than traditional training. The research shows that the use of Cognito has a significant effect on the retention of learning knowledge.
"The delivery of daily content effectively helped users to retain their knowledge. The main reason for Cognito's effectiveness is based on well-established theories. The Ebbinghaus forgetting curve helps users convert short-lived memories retained during training into long-term memory by re-appearing knowledge at the forgetting critical point.
"Generally, these theories combine the advantages of microlearning used by Cognito. With the simple operation of the platform, even the busy users can take two minutes to learn every day."
Intuitive Learning recently received new investment from automotive and technology entrepreneur Andrew Cope. The company will use the funding to develop the use of artificial intelligence to increase knowledge retention and improve skills for companies.
The Harrogate based firm, Intuitive Learning is led by the experienced management team of Jonny Jerome, Mike Routledge and Evan Ritchie. Jonny and Mike have built and sold technology companies before, and Evan has previously headed up IT Teams for both Zenith Vehicles and FMG.
More on eTradeWire News
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
- Eighteen Henderson Franklin Lawyers Selected as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
The company has launched its Cognito platform into the automotive sector and already counts large dealer groups and fleet operators amongst its customers.
Commenting on the research Jonny Jerome, commercial director at Intuitive Learning said: "People learn in different ways and live pressured lives that mean they often fail to complete or truly comprehend training delivered in the workplace. As a result, large sums are wasted on training without any true measurement of its impact, and companies suffer from poorly trained staff and are left open to critical compliance issues.
"The study from the University of Leeds shows that employees want a new approach on the job training that allows them to learn at their own pace, where and when they want."
Notes to editors:
From GDPR to the FCA, businesses work in a heavily regulated world. Cognito is designed to ensure staff understand and implement compliance procedures, all with measurable and auditable results.
For more information on Intuitive Learning visit https://www.intuitive-learning.co.uk/
Watch the film: https://youtu.be/Ex4VDLYhWE8
Nathan Lane 07447 921654 or email@example.com
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year
- NTI Now Offering a Wireless Environment Monitoring System Solution