Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 511
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Extended Warranty Alternatives for New & Used Cars Available
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Carcinogens and classic car restoration, should you be concerned?
- EMKAY and Motorq Announce Partnership
- Spotlight on the 2009 Ford F-150!
- 2BLIKEu and Virtual150i Teams Up For Moviegazoo 2019 "Pickup Truck" Spotlight Event
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Affordable Alternatives to Dodge Extended Warranty Plans Available Now
- Looking for a Car to Start Your Summer Off Right?
Patterson Law Group mapped every accident in Tarrant County in 2018 (over 36,000 accidents in total) to understand why and where accidents occur.
The firm also analyzed intersections to determine which intersections are home to the highest number of accidents. At the top of the top 10 most dangerous intersections are Watson Road & Six Flags Drive (127 accidents in 2018) and Watson Road & Abram Street (81 accidents in 2018).
These Watson Road intersections sit just north and south of the Arlington Entertainment District. The district attracts travelers attending sporting events, theme parks and conferences. In 2018, the two intersections were home to a combined 124 injuries and one death.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Many Popular Rolex Bracelets
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
Watson Road is certainly a cause for concern, but it wasn't the only road to make the list multiple times. I-35 and Cooper Street both had multiple appearances on the dreaded Top 10 list as well. To view the interactive map and the full list of the most dangerous intersections in Tarrant County, click the link (https://pattersonpersonalinjury.com/tarrant-county-accident-map/).
"The results of this crash report point to a pretty obvious rise in distracted driving—especially around the Entertainment District. This place is meant to be a hub for fun and enjoyment. You don't want that fun ruined because you or someone else failed to pay attention behind the wheel," remarked founding attorney, Travis Patterson. The firm takes a hard stance against distracted driving and urges all drivers to remain vigilant on the road.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
Patterson Law Group hopes the annual study will help to improve road habits and road safety over time. It's important to remember that an accident can happen anywhere at any given moment and the map should serve as a reminder of that fact.
About Patterson Law Group: Patterson Law Group is a personal injury law firm based out of Fort Worth, TX. The firm was founded to protect all those who have been injured in an accident, regardless of the severity of injuries. In addition to advocating for the injured, Patterson Law Group also promotes safer road policies and habits that can help prevent future road injuries for years to come. To learn more, visit https://pattersonpersonalinjury.com/about-us/.
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-2 Released
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year