Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Esports Pitch Fest is coming to Garden Grove, CA In 2020
- Statesman's All-Centex Preps awards event returning in 2020
- 'Mighty Mussels' baseball team to debut in Fort Myers
- Vulcan Professional Futsal Comes to Akron
- Zbones Adding Cyber Monday Cool-Tech To Reduce Millenial Fear
- 227's™ Cotton Bowl HUGE Weekend! Boise State vs Hawaii! Memphis vs Cincinnati! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Navy Yard's Newest Sports Bar Transforms into a "Sleigh All Day" Holiday Pop-Up Experience Hosting a Weekly Brunch and an All-Night Holiday Bash
- Successful Inaugural Batizado Event Hosted by ABADÁ-Capoeira Academy NYC
- IWFFA Announces New Partnership with Non-Profit in Sierra Leone, West Africa
- The Commissioner versus The VP: Battle of The Alumni League
"We are very excited about our new relationship with Amazon," said Mason DeVries, marketing director. "Being able to tap into the online e-commerce giant's customer base is an important next step in our growth and expansion. The company's reach and accessibility are enhanced by being a part of the Amazon Prime program."
The Game Bag, LLC, is a family run business. Working with his father, Alan DeVries, co-founder and CEO, marketing director Mason DeVries is also a senior star athlete, 3.5 gpa student and Sr. Class president at South Medford High School in Medford, Oregon.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
"As parents ourselves, we aim to make sitting outside to watch your kid's games more enjoyable," said CEO Alan DeVries. "So our stadium blanket is designed to provide warmth and protection from all the elements. The patented and trademarked design is unique, and our customers are using TheGameBag® for camping, tailgating, scouting events and even concerts."
Exterior – is a waterproof and windproof vinyl built to withstand all the elements. This outer vinyl also protects the wearer from the spills and droppings sometimes associated with a day in the bleachers..
Interior – is a soft and comfortable medium weight industrial fleece designed to create a greater level of warmth, comfort and security. The interior base of TheGameBag® is vinyl-lined accommodating the user's footwear on while in use. TheGameBag® is machine washable, and retails for $69.00 (USD).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
For more information visit the website at www.thegamebag.com
The Game Bag, LLC, Amazon page link: https://www.amazon.com/Original-Game-Bag-Waterproof-Windproof/dp/B07V1K1J3R/
About The Game Bag, LLC
The Game Bag, LLC, manufactures and markets the world's best stadium blanket; the only wearable, waterproof, windproof and spill proof blanket shaped like a bag. TheGameBag® is available on Amazon, at the firm's website, and on other online marketplaces and select retailers. The Game Bag, LLC, was founded in September of 2017. The family run company is headquartered in Medford, OR 97501.
The Game Bag LLC
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America