Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Why Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is becoming Critical in 2021
- Introducing Organizing For The Rest of Us! - Everyday Overwhelmed People
- Bart Inman Shares Heating and Cooling Tips
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
- Orange Contracting - Who We Are
- Is Disinfecting Surfaces Still Important?
- Houston Home Staging Expert Releases 31 Day Guide to Home Organization for Get Organized Month
- Love vs. Design Launches With Instantly Customizable Peel And Stick Wallpapers For Your Home
One new company hopes to bring experiences like this into homes everywhere through the power of scented candles.
At a time when few can enjoy the travel they used to pre-pandemic, Kandles by Kazany hopes to transport people to magical places around the world, all without ever having to enter an airport or even pack a bag.
The scented candle company is launching in time for the holiday shopping season with two destination-inspired scented candles: "Venetian Nights" and "Santorini Sunset."
The family-owned business was founded by serial entrepreneur and avid world traveler Sherif Kadara, who wanted to build a brand around the idea of experiencing the wonders of the world without leaving the comfort of home.
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
"Our destination-themed scents offer a very powerful way to recall special moments and places from our pasts, and that's what we strive for," Kadara said. "Every candle we sell is made with love, with the goal of evoking that response through our unique candle scents. "
Each Kandles by Kazany candle is vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free and non-carcinogenic and is crafted with eco-friendly, 100 percent natural soy wax and a 100 percent cotton wick. Candles have an approximate burn time of 40-50 hours.
Every product made by Kandles by Kazany was designed in the USA in the state of Virginia and is based on Kadara's personal, first-hand experiences traveling to different destinations.
"With us, it is not just what we think a city smells like -- there is a story behind every scent," he said. "Having visited more than 45 countries, my family and I are proud to bring you scents from some of our favorite places."
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
Kadara's message: Don't postpone travel during the pandemic. Fly with Kandles by Kazany.
"Find a comfortable chair, light the wick, close your eyes, and travel to a different place and time," he said. "Our high quality candles will free you to explore this beautiful world when you can't do so physically while helping you remember the destinations you once fell in love with."
Anyone who signs up at https://bykazany.com can receive 10 percent off their first Kandles by Kazany order. Customers can also purchase holiday gift cards through the company's online store.
View a video about Kandles by Kazany's destination-themed scented candles at https://vimeo.com/480846107.
For updates and to engage with the brand, follow Kandles by Kazany on Facebook (@bykazany) and Instagram (@bykazany).
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services