Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Progress Capital Secures $16 Million for Lehigh Student Housing Portfolio
- Mindy Felinton , Founder Of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers On Long-Term Care Costs
- Bloomberg Acquires RegTek.Solutions, A Risk Focus Spin-Off
- Evolve IP® Named For Seventh Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Erik DiSomma of The DiSomma Agency Speaks Out about Being a Victim of Fraud
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Clarifies Confusion About Cryptocurrency Taxes
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly August Distribution
- Mesa West Capital Funds $88 MM Loan on 1MM-SF Industrial Complex in So Cal
The book is available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2E3dS7B
The Shifting Sands of Retirement explores how the landscape of retirement is changing and how these changes impact the fundamental concept of retirement as we know it. The book teaches you how to weather through five critical retirement storms with the help of Jim's 30+ years of financial expertise to guide you.
"If we fail to address these coming storms," says Jim, "our retirement house will collapse."
To celebrate the launch of the book, the Kindle version of the book will be on sale for 99 cents for a limited time.
James Kreid has been a financial advisor for more than 30 years, with expertise in both the insurance and financial fields, giving him a unique skill set. He has specialized in estate planning as well as pension and annuity maximization. While Jim enjoys helping clients plan for retirement, his real goal is enabling his clients to go to work because they choose to, not because they must. He also helps clients protect their assets in order to pass them on to loved ones or charitable organizations. Along with Jill, his wife of 30+ years, Jim is very involved in the ministries of his church, Bible Study Fellowship, and The Great Banquet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
Visit Amazon at https://amzn.to/2E3dS7Bto purchase the book and to learn more!
For booking information, visit https://www.cmfs.net/
204 N. Main Street
Morton, IL 61550
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Packing Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall