Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 109
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Franz Muller Top Dividend Stocks
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Free Forex Trading Course Released
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
The book is available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2E3dS7B
The Shifting Sands of Retirement explores how the landscape of retirement is changing and how these changes impact the fundamental concept of retirement as we know it. The book teaches you how to weather through five critical retirement storms with the help of Jim's 30+ years of financial expertise to guide you.
"If we fail to address these coming storms," says Jim, "our retirement house will collapse."
To celebrate the launch of the book, the Kindle version of the book will be on sale for 99 cents for a limited time.
James Kreid has been a financial advisor for more than 30 years, with expertise in both the insurance and financial fields, giving him a unique skill set. He has specialized in estate planning as well as pension and annuity maximization. While Jim enjoys helping clients plan for retirement, his real goal is enabling his clients to go to work because they choose to, not because they must. He also helps clients protect their assets in order to pass them on to loved ones or charitable organizations. Along with Jill, his wife of 30+ years, Jim is very involved in the ministries of his church, Bible Study Fellowship, and The Great Banquet.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Visit Amazon at https://amzn.to/2E3dS7Bto purchase the book and to learn more!
For booking information, visit https://www.cmfs.net/
204 N. Main Street
Morton, IL 61550
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records