Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online Business Owners Are Surviving from the CoronaVirus with E-Commerce
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- Lionbridge Canada Director Wins Presidential Bid
- Find out how to apply Intelligent Automation and Machine Learning to optimise Busin
- Cyber Risk Innovator Acuity Advances Business Continuity, Risk Management and Compliance with New STREAM Release
- Dental Marketing Company Helps Dentist's Keep Emergency Rooms Free From Dental Related Emergencies
- Autism Canada and musicians team-up for internet release
- A1A Print USA Now Serving Dallas
- A1A Print USA services available in Texas
You can find the full report here: http://bit.ly/StateofWritingResearch
State of Writing 2020 set out to discover where business communicators – marketers, communications professionals and small-business owners – were experiencing success and where they were falling down in their writing projects. The purpose of the research was to learn what separated the best writers from those experiencing less than satisfactory results and to report those findings to the wider business community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Buy Tramadol Online | No Rx Required
- "Life in Ten Chapters" by Stewart Scott is published
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
"We wanted to go beyond an academic understanding of good or bad writing and get to the bottom of what makes writing effective in a business context," Sarah Mitchell, co-founder of Typeset says. "Writing requires an investment of time and budget, so we were interested to find out what was needed to improve the return on that spend."
Typeset partnered with Mantis Research to conduct the global survey.
"Businesses also need to get realistic about the investment they need to make with their writing," Michele Linn, co-founder of Mantis Research, says. "Our data shows business communications have plans to create more content, but they aren't putting the budget behind it, which is a disconnect."
Other stand-out findings from the research include:
- Business communicators lack quality control in their writing process.
- Nearly half of all communicators find it difficult to know what their audience wants to read.
- Communicators are too focused on increasing quantity.
- Despite publishing the majority of their writing online, communicators are struggling with (or not prioritizing) SEO.
More on eTradeWire News
- Def Comedy Jam Presents: "Healing Through Laughter" – COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- LoanStreet Creates Platform for SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
- You Are Worthy … You Are Enough
Subscribe to The Write Fit newsletter to receive regular updates from Typeset on writing effectiveness.
Typeset® is a specialist editorial and content marketing services company headquartered in Australia, with offices in the UK and the USA. The Typeset mission is to make the world a better place for readers everywhere.
About Mantis Research
Mantis Research helps marketers tell data-driven stories. Mantis offers a range of research services – from research strategy and data science to data journalism and amplification.
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community