Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- Avow opens Aunt Janet's House, Collier County's home for bereavement services for children
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Sugarman Auction announces Auction of "Father Knows Best" items
- Six Father's Day Tips For Special Needs Dads
- Garment Saver Previews Its Back-To-School Clothing For Toddlers & Kids
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Summer Fun Awaits On the 28th Annual Michigander Bicycle Tour
- Finding Real Love in The Age of The "Me Too" Movement
- Red, White, And Zoom Over To Zoomers For A Fourth Of July Deal
- Robert Cuccio celebrated his 7th rebirthday on May 14, 2019—the same day in 2012 he was dead for 43 minutes
The Mexican Rodeo (https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/events/2019/...), also known as a charreada, celebrates cowboy pageantry with colorful costumes, lively music, dancers, and horsemanship skills. Mexican rodeo events at the Fair will include bull riding, horse and steer roping, bareback riding, and trick roping. Spectators will also enjoy a performance from world-class entertainers, Banda la Revuelta (https://www.facebook.com/BLaRevuelta/).
"We're thrilled to honor the Hispanic culture in our community with a charreada as part of this year's Arapahoe County Fair," said Matt Bixenman, fairgrounds site manager. "Rodeo fans will be blown away by the beauty and excitement."
Equally as exciting is the Butterfly Festival (https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/events/2019/the-butterfly-encounter) where 350 butterflies spanning three different species envelop visitors inside the exhibit space. The Butterfly Festival showcases the life cycle of this magnificent insect - from egg to caterpillar and full-grown butterfly. Families of all ages are invited to this one-of-a-kind experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
Visitors 21+ can raise a glass in honor of homebrewers at the Home Brew & Food Festival. (https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/p/events/home-brew-competition) Budding homebrewers and food vendors. Visit with festival-goers while providing beer samples recipes, tips, and tricks. Beer connoisseurs can also experience the Fair's Craft Brew Festival (https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/p/events/cra...), sampling local brews and bites from more than 16 craft breweries.
Attendees can also vote for their favorite beer to potentially win prizes. Both events require a separate ticket from the Fair admission, and both are required for entry.
In addition to these new programs, the Fair continues to host classic activities such as a carnival, live entertainment, games, 4-H, rodeo, pie contest, woodworking, floriculture, horticulture, and more! Open-class competition (https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/p/competitions) registration is now open to exhibitors interested in participating.
"The Arapahoe County Fair is a time-honored tradition for families across metro Denver," said Bixenman. "The skill and artistry in our Open-Class Competitions leave visitors in a state of awe which is probably why people come back year after year."
Daily tickets to the Fair are $10 online when purchased in advance of July 25. Tickets are $15 per day when purchased at the Gate. Online purchases are subject to processing fees, not included in the $10 cost. Special discounts are available until 4 p.m. July 25.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
About the Arapahoe County Fair
A summer tradition since 1906, the Arapahoe County Fair celebrates our heritage and offers family fun for all ages. For more information on the 2019 event, visit https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/ and follow the event on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArapahoeCountyFair/), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/acfairgroundseventcenter), and Twitter (http://twitter.com/ArapahoeCoFair).
The event would not be possible were it not for the support of Arapahoe County Fair sponsors and volunteers. Sponsors include: City of Aurora, ConocoPhillips, Orica, Arapahoe Park and Recreation District (APRD), Potestio Brothers Equipment, Waste Management, Boot Barn Petting Farm, Global Travel Network, City of Littleton, City of Centennial, Xcel Energy, Alliance Construction, GH Phipps, Anadarko Petroleum, Breckenridge Brewery, E-470, Intergroup Architects, HomeAdvisor, and ManCan Wine.
Connect with Arapahoe County
Stay informed and give us your input about Arapahoe County Government. Sign up updates to our website via our Notify Me Link (http://www.arapahoegov.com/list.aspx) at www.arapahoegov.com or connect with us via Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/arapahoecounty), Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArapahoeCounty), Nextdoor (https://nextdoor.com/) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/arapahoe-county).
Yvette Yeon, email@example.com
Leslie Horna, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y