Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Georgia's InsuranceHub Makes the Holidays Happy for Local Families
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Colonial Life as a New Platinum Member
- CLARA analytics Announces Expanded Relationship with QBE Insurance
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Joe Edgeworth Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Georgia's InsuranceHub Doubles the Size of Its Transportation Division
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- Limelight Health Welcomes Peter Espinosa as Vice President of Enterprise Sales and Alliances
"The Board conducted a nationwide search and established specific criteria to identify a leader who could build upon NGL's growth, financial strength and connection with its customers and marketing partners. Olson is eminently qualified and has an outstanding reputation in the insurance industry. His many accomplishments and experience will provide NGL with strong leadership to guide us into the future," stated David G. Walsh, Chairman of the Board.
Most recently, Olson was President of the North American Life and Annuity Division of Foresters Financial, and President of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company, where he oversaw Forester's life insurance business in the U.S. and Canada and also had responsibility over annuities, investment products and insurance operations.
Prior to Foresters he worked at Thrivent Financial for more than 25 years, beginning as an insurance agent and advancing to General Agent, Managing Partner, Divisional Vice President, and then to the home office position of Chief Distribution Officer and ultimately Senior Vice President of Mission Advancement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
"I share the values that drive NGL's mission and am impressed with the company's past achievements. While remaining committed to its primary markets and policyholders, the Board is looking to expand NGL's marketing and product focus in order to continue its path of growth. I have a background and passion for that challenge, and I look forward to working with the Board and management staff toward that goal," said Olson.
A native of the Pacific Northwest, Olson holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Pacific Lutheran University and a Chartered Life Underwriter designation from The American College.
NGL, located in downtown Madison, is a rapidly-growing, independent mutual life insurance company that currently focuses on select markets, including Preneed, Individual Life & Annuities, and specialty and student group market products. NGL and its subsidiaries have assets of $4.5 billion, annual sales exceeding $800 million and over 1.2 million policyholders. With offices in Madison, WI and Utica, NY there are more than 400 people employed by NGL.
Since 1910, National Guardian Life Insurance Company (https://www.nglic.com/home) (NGL (http://www.nglic.com/)), a mutual insurance company, has been located in Madison, Wis. Licensed to do business in 49 states and the District of Columbia, NGL markets preneed and individual life and annuities, as well as group markets products including specialty and student insurance. Information about NGL can be found at www.nglic.com; Facebook: Facebook.com/NGLIC (http://www.facebook.com/NGLIC) and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-guardi...
More on eTradeWire News
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
NGL reported $3.9 billion in consolidated liabilities for 2017. Financials current as of 12/31/17.
National Guardian Life Insurance Company is not affiliated with The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America a/k/a The Guardian or Guardian Life.
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville Earns RealSelf Hall of Fame Award