Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Natalie Sherod Named Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- Care West Insurance Expands Loss Control Department With New Hire
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How A Single-Payer Healthcare System Could Save You Money
- MVP Advisory Group Announces Partnership with DynaQuest Technology Services, Inc
- Free Tool to Compare Quotes for Homeowners Insurance Launches Today
- Beware of Latest Medicare Scam Targeting Seniors
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
"The Board conducted a nationwide search and established specific criteria to identify a leader who could build upon NGL's growth, financial strength and connection with its customers and marketing partners. Olson is eminently qualified and has an outstanding reputation in the insurance industry. His many accomplishments and experience will provide NGL with strong leadership to guide us into the future," stated David G. Walsh, Chairman of the Board.
Most recently, Olson was President of the North American Life and Annuity Division of Foresters Financial, and President of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company, where he oversaw Forester's life insurance business in the U.S. and Canada and also had responsibility over annuities, investment products and insurance operations.
Prior to Foresters he worked at Thrivent Financial for more than 25 years, beginning as an insurance agent and advancing to General Agent, Managing Partner, Divisional Vice President, and then to the home office position of Chief Distribution Officer and ultimately Senior Vice President of Mission Advancement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
"I share the values that drive NGL's mission and am impressed with the company's past achievements. While remaining committed to its primary markets and policyholders, the Board is looking to expand NGL's marketing and product focus in order to continue its path of growth. I have a background and passion for that challenge, and I look forward to working with the Board and management staff toward that goal," said Olson.
A native of the Pacific Northwest, Olson holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Pacific Lutheran University and a Chartered Life Underwriter designation from The American College.
NGL, located in downtown Madison, is a rapidly-growing, independent mutual life insurance company that currently focuses on select markets, including Preneed, Individual Life & Annuities, and specialty and student group market products. NGL and its subsidiaries have assets of $4.5 billion, annual sales exceeding $800 million and over 1.2 million policyholders. With offices in Madison, WI and Utica, NY there are more than 400 people employed by NGL.
Since 1910, National Guardian Life Insurance Company (https://www.nglic.com/home) (NGL (http://www.nglic.com/)), a mutual insurance company, has been located in Madison, Wis. Licensed to do business in 49 states and the District of Columbia, NGL markets preneed and individual life and annuities, as well as group markets products including specialty and student insurance. Information about NGL can be found at www.nglic.com; Facebook: Facebook.com/NGLIC (http://www.facebook.com/NGLIC) and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-guard...
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
NGL reported $3.9 billion in consolidated liabilities for 2017. Financials current as of 12/31/17.
National Guardian Life Insurance Company is not affiliated with The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America a/k/a The Guardian or Guardian Life.
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award