Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 425
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Its YOUR Data. Own It ... With New Family Organizer Plus!
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences' Management Company Ranked #1 In J.D. Power Study
- NEAT Elite Glass Now Available Worldwide
- Green Health Eugene and COVID Information
- AvoLimo LLC-Colorado and COVID-19
- According To Top Harvard Educated Intuitive Jeanne Mayell, 2021 Is Going To Be A "Golden Year"
- The Supplements Cesar Millan's Dogs Take: HAPPYBOND
- Safe Chewing Tips for Puppies with Jerry T. Moore, DVM
- Best Services Unlimited LLC to offer No Cost Loan up to $1000 to tax clients
Bill Walden, who also owns and operates the Central Florida market, recently purchased the rights to the Gainesville market with his partner Tim Cain. They plan to begin operations no later than June 2021.
"There's no doubt Bill and Tim will be extremely successful in Gainesville, just as they have been in Central Florida," said Precision Door Service President Mike Brickner. "Given their experience, we know that customers will be in good hands in Gainesville, and we're excited about the future there."
About Precision Door Service
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
With more than 100 locally owned locations servicing thousands of garage doors per day, Precision Door Service is the nation's leading garage door repair company. Precision Door Service provides the highest levels of customer service and value for all garage door needs, specializing in garage door repair, new garage door installment, and repair and installation of garage door openers.
The Precision Door Service mission is to provide outstanding garage door repair service and complete customer satisfaction.
A Name You Can Trust®
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Exclusive Coverage of the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available