Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 335
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kavana Rum Partners w/ St. Louis Blues Hockey
- WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes Receives Sports Legacy Award During MLK Celebration
- XPAND Code, the Spatial Link, Exhibits at ISPO, the Sports Exhibition in Munich, to Present Solutions that Upgrade Sports to Connected Sports
- Major Sports Brand Needs Seattle Area Youth
- Telliant Systems Meeting the Best and Brightest in Tech at PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Adaptive Sports Podcast Launches on Heroes Media Group
- Gymnast Fencer: Road to the Olympics
- GTM and Shoot Like A Girl Partner to Reach Women's CCW Market
- Recherche High Cotton Corp. Chose Its First Of Three Charities To Support For 2020 And It Is Turning
New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
According to a study by the USA Swimming Foundation (1), close to 80% of children in families with household incomes less than $50,000 have no/low swimming ability. "ALTO is the first competitive swim team to partner with Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation and we are thrilled to have the ability to expand participation in our sport to even more Bay Area youth. It is our goal to bring the sport of swimming to as many children as we can, from competitive athletes all the way to learn-to-swim level," says Laura Mitchell, Head Coach of Alto Swim Club.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jacksonville Mayor to meet movie/tv star Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
"We believe that every child should be equipped with the life-saving skill of swimming. We also know through experience youth swimming offers a valuable opportunity to develop important life skills that will have a positive impact on the swimmer's life for decades."
Alto Swim Club's financial scholarships are now available for all youth under 18 who are enrolled in one of ALTO's programs and who meet the BBAF qualifications based on household income. ALTO programs include swim lessons, fitness & recreational groups, and elite-level competitive groups for all ages. The team services the Palo Alto and Stanford area, and also draws team members from Menlo Park, Woodside, Mountain View, East Palo Alto, Redwood City, and Sunnyvale and other cities on the Peninsula.
1. USA Swimming Foundation Announces 5-10 Percent Increase in Swimming Ability Among U.S. Children. USA Swimming Foundation, 25 May 2017, www.usaswimmingfoundation.org/utility/landing-pages/news/2017/05/25/usa-swimming-foundation-announces-5-10-percent-increase-in-swimming-ability-among-u.s.-children.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
- The Tennessee Werewolves at Whisky A Go Go, February 22
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- What is made of a Weighted Blanket - Weighted Blankets Canada
About Alto Swim Club (https://altoswimclub.com/)
ALTO is the premier United States Swimming team in the Palo Alto and Stanford area and offers a comprehensive swim program for all athletes, from the beginner swimmer to the Olympian.
About Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation (https://beyondbarriersaf.org/)
Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation promotes healthy lifestyles, improves personal safety, and adds structure for lifelong achievement by providing scholarships for aquatic programs to underserved youth.
Alto Swim Club
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Save time and money with a NESCO slow cooker
- JourneyPure Bowling Green Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Dynamic Presentation at TTI Success Insights Conference in Phoenix
- Jeri Janowsky, Executive Director of Saturday Academy to Retire. Board Announces Executive Search
- Machine Vibration Monitoring Analyzes Equipment for Condition and Fault Diagnosis
- Siborg Systems New LCR-Reader-MPA Pro with NIST Traceable Calibration
- Justice Tax, LLC donates to Wolfson Children's Hospital
- The Couture Bow Tie® is Here to Keep You Fresh This Award Season
- Carol Dinardo named chair of 2020 Magic Under the Mangroves gala
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Brandon Honda honors top 22 employees for 2019