Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award For Cherry St. Pier Development Presented To W.J. Castle And Associates
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ADwin Test System Reduces Application Development Time
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- ERH Upgrade CCTV along UK M4 Smart-Motorway
- ACEC/MA announces Simpson Gumpertz & Heger as a 2019 award winner for Belmont Municipal Light
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Total Hip Replacement Enables Dog to Keep on Running
- New damped triaxial accelerometer for automotive crash applications
- Diamond Processing Industry Goes Digital
SixDe is a subsidiary of Nexxis Limited, one of Australia's leading suppliers of specialist NDT, RVI and precision measuring equipment.
SixDe will build on the core services offered by the established and highly regarded manufacturing and tooling company - with the added benefit of enhanced design and machining capabilities and expanded technical resources.
For over 30 years, GMT has delivered competitively priced, high quality customised parts and machines to clients around the world including those in mining, oil & gas, construction, fabrication. Under the new owners, the firm's design and precision manufacturing capabilities will be expanded and a larger team of technical specialist and engineers put in place to service the blue chip client base.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
"The company already has a proven track record as a leader in precision machining and we aim to build on this reputation by increasing the capacity of the in-house direct CNC machines as well as the rollforming, metal stamping and plastic injection moulding equipment," said Jason Silveira, MD of Nexxis.
SixDe will be one of only two companies in WA capable of designing and building specialist production-orientated equipment and roll-forming manufacturing, and will be buttressed by the advanced robotic industry experience and quality assurance provided by its parent company, Nexxis.
"Its advanced manufacturing tools, enhanced CAD capabilities and a clear focus on delivering customers with value for money solutions will further entrench SixDe as a reliable and stable ally to a wide range of industries in Australia and further afield."
SixDe also offers a comprehensive maintenance and repair service. Depending on requirements, their team can either complete the job on-site or at their fully equipped workshop facility. "Our maintenance technicians have extensive experience with a wide variety of metal manufacturing machines and equipment as well as with the machines we design and manufacture in-house," Silveira added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
Stephen Groves, who founded GMT in 1976, will continue to play an integral role in the new company as Technical Design Consultant.
"The former company had a strong reputation for attention to detail, first-class customer service and quality, precision-manufactured parts and machines and SixDe looks forward to building on that foundation and forging a new era of excellence," said Silveira.
08 9434 1112
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019