Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- New Free Virtual CME Events Added for July
- Ocean ENT is offering expanded office hours!
- Gabrielle Teare Expands Medical Concierge Business
- "Secret Shopper" Patients Improve Medical Care, Documentation, and Spending
- OTCWagon Issues Additional Update on: Therma Bright, Inc. (THRM)
- Quigley Eye Specialists Acquires Optometry Practice
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- HUGE Announcement: Therma Bright, Inc. (THRM)
"Genius" is a radio frequency micro-needling device that delivers radio frequency energy to a variety of depths, regardless of skin type. It can be used for several facial rejuvenation treatments, including skin tightening, acne scarring, stretch marks, scars and improvements in skin texture, according to Dr. Prendiville.
Dr. Prendiville is the first facial plastic surgeon in Florida to offer the new Genius, which was developed by Lutronic, a global aesthetic laser medical device manufacturer.
Dr Prendiville will explain the advantages of Genius as well as other facial rejuvenation procedures at a free seminar Friday, November 1, in Fort Myers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
The seminar begins at 11:30 a.m. with a light lunch at Connors Steak & Seafood at Gulfcoast Town Center, 10076 Gulf Center Drive. The seminar is free, but reservations are required by calling 239-437-3900. Space is limited.
"We're excited to be the first in Florida to offer this new treatment.The advantage of Genius radio frequency micro-needling is that patients can get these dramatic results without laser resurfacing and virtually no downtime," said Dr. Prendiville, who also is the medical director of the Assuage Luxury Spa in Fort Myers and North Naples. "Patients can apply makeup after just 24 hours and it is safe for all skin types."
Using before and after pictures of actual patients, Dr. Prendiville also will discuss the latest advances in facelifts, eyelid lifts, nose surgery, lasers, and reconstructive surgery. He also will review injectable wrinkle fillers Botox®, Sculptra®, Juvederm®; Restylane®, Restylane Silk®, Radiesse®, Voluma®, Vollure®, and Revanesse Versa® for deeper wrinkles and lines.
More on eTradeWire News
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
In addition to a light lunch, attendees will be able to make an appointment for a free consultation with Dr. Prendiville.
Dr. Prendiville is the only Fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon in Fort Myers who is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He has performed more than 3,000 surgical procedures.
All surgeries are performed at Dr. Prendiville's state-of-the-art Surgical Center adjacent to his office in South Fort Myers at 9407 Cypress Lake Drive.. The Surgical Center is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF), which is the largest accrediting body for outpatient surgical facilities in the United States. For more information about Dr. Prendiville, please visit his website at www.drprendiville.com.
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards