Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
- Piping Systems Inc. Hosts 2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit the Megan Lally Memorial Fund for B
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
The second phase of FIAP, which is being launched today, aims to engage 100 organisations from across multiple sectors to provide practical ways of improving the financial wellbeing of their employees, clients and partners.
Welcoming Ecstra Foundation as FIAP's principal supporter, Good Shepherd Microfinance CEO Peter McNamara said that the FIAP program had tripled in size since 2015.
"We now have 37 organisations on board from corporate, academic and community sectors, who have invested $62 million to support more than 121,000 people in times of financial need.
"With around one million Australians now considered 'working poor' and rising levels of personal debt, employers large and small need to consider the financial wellbeing of their staff alongside traditional work health and safety issues," Mr McNamara said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
"With new ideas and strong partnerships across the community, government and corporate sectors, we can help the growing number of Australians now experiencing financial difficulty."
Since 2015, 500,000 people have participated in more than 2,000 workshops to increase their financial capability and 10,000 employees of FIAP members have received training to improve their ability to support financially vulnerable households.
Ecstra Foundation CEO Caroline Stewart said FIAP aligns with Ecstra's focus on building holistic approaches to financial inclusion and capability within a fair financial system.
"Financial capability cannot be fixed in isolation from other socio-economic and behavioural factors," Ms Stewart said.
"The FIAP program presents a genuine opportunity for organisations to work together to improve financial outcomes for a range of consumers. We are delighted to be supporting Good Shepherd Microfinance in this important venture."
Ashurst was the first law firm with Corrs Chambers Westgarth to join the FIAP program. Partner Kenneth Nguyen said financial exclusion was a complex problem but not impossible to address.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
"We are teaching our lawyers to look at a pro bono client holistically, to understand the social and financial factors that have led to their legal problem and then provide the right services to support them during and after the legal process," Mr Nguyen said.
"We are equally focused on our staff and creating a culture that removes the stigma attached to financial hardship and provides them with the tools and resources they need to build financial capability and confidence."
For any further information please contact Sequel PR - http://www.sequelpr.com
Sequel PR – experts in marketing communications, crisis management and public relations (PR).
Tammy Shipperley, Sequel PR
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness