Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 194
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
- Outsourced CIO LLC Pivots to Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Leverage Rapid Growth
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- L-Tron's Gayle DeRose Nominated for 2019 Technology Woman of the Year
LCR-Reader-MPA is able to handle most tasks with various test functions and customizable measurements, including LED/diode measurements, signal generator, pulse counting, duty cycle, AC/DC voltage measurements, and more. Siborg included an oscilloscope more which hasn't been available on a tweezer-meter since the Smart Tweezers ST-1. MPA is also able to test at 100 kHz test frequency; this allows for a 0.01 pF resolution for testing capacitances and 1 nH for inductances.
One of the main features that sets the MPA apart from other devices is the ability to test Large Capacitances up to 640 mF. This is a possibility due to a wide range of test frequencies (100 ,120 Hz,1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 100 kHz). The device will automatically reduce the test frequency to 25 Hertz when using the Large Cap test mode for more accurate measurement results. When testing electrolytic capacitors, the MPA will test at 120 Hertz with the ESR measured at 100 kHz according to regular electrolytic capacitor test conditions.
The device has a wide range of features for any task at hand, including;
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
-Automatic and manual LCR/ESR/LED/Diode measurements
-0.1% basic accuracy
-AC/DC voltage measurements
-Signal Generator with Sine Pulse Shape
-Oscilloscope Transient Voltage display up to 100 kHz
-Frequency, Duty Cycle and Pulse Period measurements
-Active and reactive impedance component display
-Three test signal levels, 0.1, 0.5 and 1.0 Vrms; Automatic Test Signal Reduction to 0.1V for in-circuit measurements
-LED test voltage increased to 3.2 Volts
-Measures components to a 0201 size (about 0.3mm)
-2 oz. weight
-Li-Ion battery and micro-USB charging
The new MPA has a new updated look with a significantly smaller body size and weighs ~30 grams, almost half the weight of the original MP. Updated tweezer handles and new tweezer probes provides a more stable alignment and contact with components. The backlit LCD is nearly double the size of LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers models and offers more comfortable viewing. The device now includes 3 test signal levels, 0.1, 0.5 and 1 Vrms, the latter being imporant for accurate measurements of ceramic capacitors. The LED test voltage was increased to 3.2 Volts and the signal source resistance was reduced to 100 Ohms allowing for better accuracy while testing smaller resistances and inductances and larger capacitances. The slide switch for voltage measurements was replaced with an automatic relay switch. [http://www.lcr-reader.com/lcrreadermp.html]
The new MPA follows the same design as LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers devices with a lightweight LCR-meter combined with a set of gold-plated tweezers that can grasp and hold components. When a component is being held, the multimeter will automatically determine the type of component and best test parameters before measuring with a 0.1% basic accuracy. All measurement values, including main impedance and ESR values, are instantly available on the backlit LCD display. The larger display and backlighting are easier to read, even in less-than-ideal lighting conditions. The compact design and the 1 oz. weight make the device exceptionally useful for on-field tasks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
The device is controlled using a four-way joystick button instead of the old jog-wheel. Users can change basic test features (mode, frequency) by pressing directionally on the button. When it is pressed, the device enters the menu for more features. LCR-Reader-MPA comes with an NIST Traceable calibration certificate, re-designed pre-installed straight gold-plated tweezer tips, Offset Calibration Board, and carrying case; optional accessories include ergonomic-bent tweezer tips, spare battery and LCR-Reader Kelvin Probe Connector.
The on-board oscilloscope mode is an analog graph display that allows users to plot waveforms. The oscilloscope mode and Signal Generator mode are especially useful when used with the LCR-Reader Kelvin Probe Connector from Siborg. This kit includes 5 attachments and turns LCR-Reader-MP, LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers models into full probe station. It also extends the reach of the device and allows for testing components larger than the tweezers' spread would allow.
Siborg offers a selection of tweezer based test devices, including LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers. A Bluetooth enabled model of Smart Tweezers was recently updated to include the ability to send and receive data from the device to PC, Android and iOS.
The MPA will be available in the Spring of 2019 and will be available through the LCR-Reader Online Store and Siborg's Amazon sales channels in USA, Canada and UK.
Siborg offers a wide range of test equipment for SMT including LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers device, including the Smart Tweezers Bluetooth enabled model that can send and receive test data from PC, Android and iOS. Other products include LCR-Reader Kelvin Probe Connector kit, LED Test Tweezers, and various accessories for tweezer-meters.
Siborg Systems Inc.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC