Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- NAI Plotkin Appoints Daniel J. Moore Vice President of Brokerage Division
- Lennar Grand Opens Madelynn Place in Gresham on May 4!
- Attend Lennar Sacramento's Earth Day Spring Fest on Saturday, April 20
"We're very excited to be Grand Opening new model homes at Adonea and we invite interested home shoppers to join us, enjoy complimentary treats and tour these beautiful, Everything's Included® homes," said Carrie Castilian, Director of Marketing for Lennar Colorado. "From a wide range of designer upgrades included in your new home as standard, to thoughtful layouts and exciting community amenities, families of every type will be able to find everything they've been searching for at Adonea."
New, single-family homes from The Pioneer Collection at Adonea (https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/colorado/denver/aurora/adonea/the-pioneer-collection) start from the high $300,000s. The collection offers four two-story designs ranging in size from approximately 1,814 to 2,379 square feet of living space including three to four bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. For better living, homes showcase modern designs that reflect the way people choose to live today. Discover open layouts for easy entertaining and connecting, upscale kitchens with large islands, stylish master suites complete with spa-inspired bathrooms, spacious secondary bedrooms for the kids and flexible spaces per plan.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
In addition, the designer upgrades and features you want in your new home are already included through Lennar's signature Everything's Included® program. High-quality cabinetry, luxury countertops, smart home automation technology, energy-efficient appliances and much more come as standard and at no extra cost!
Adonea residents also have access to fantastic community amenities. Spend some time with friends and family at the Adonea clubhouse featuring a community center and pool. You're also within close proximity to popular entertainment like the Southlands mall with plenty of dining, retail and entertainment services. Take the family out for a fun show at The Aurora Fox Arts Center, visit the Aurora History Museum or spend an afternoon at the popular Jewell Wetlands Park and Plains Conservation Center. The City of Aurora is the perfect setting for your new home, so find it at Adonea.
Prospective home shoppers are encouraged to attend the Grand Opening event at Adonea located at 346 N New Castle Way in Aurora, Colo. 80018. For more information, please visit www.lennar.com/Colorado or call 303-569-4354.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar's Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of Lennar's website, www.lennar.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies