Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
"Our Generations Collection at Stapleton exclusively offers our innovative Next Gen® designs featuring exceptional dual living suites that are designed to provide additional living space without compromising square footage to the main home," said Carrie Castilian, Director of Marketing for Lennar Colorado. "This design provides the perfect combination of closeness and privacy, so families can share their home with loved ones without sacrificing comfort, style or anyone's privacy."
Starting in the low $700s, The Legacy floorplan offers approximately 3,171 square feet including five bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms and a three-car garage. The main home features a large study, covered deck, open living area encompassing the Great Room, dining room and kitchen, as well as three spacious secondary bedrooms for the kids and master suite with spa-inspired bathroom.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
The private Next Gen® suite is seamlessly connected to the main home through a dual access door, which allows for as much interaction between the two spaces. The suite has everything one would need to live comfortably and privately: a separate entrance, living area with kitchenette, bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom. It's like having two homes under one roof and the ultimate solution for extended families and multigenerational living.
Generations at Stapleton (https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/colorado/denver/denver/stapleton/the-generations-collection) offers three, two-story designs ranging in size from approximately 2,928 to 3,171 square feet. In addition, all homes come equipped with Lennar's impeccable Everything's Included® package which boasts many high-end, luxury features included at no extra cost. Beautiful maple cabinets, crown molding, GE® stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, full unfinished basements and granite countertops with full backsplashes are just some of the features included. Homebuyers do not have to compromise on the features they love when buying a new home with Lennar.
Life at Stapleton is special. North of I-70, Stapleton's newest neighborhood Willow Park East features modern athletics and an organic vibe. New parks, sweeping green spaces and new schools are sprinkled throughout the neighborhood with nearby retail and entertainment. Experience Stapleton's intimate town center with specialty shops, quaint boutiques and seasonal farmers market. For those who like to buy in bulk, major grocery stores are set with in the community. Spend your free time getting lost in a good book at the Stapleton library or at one of the many community events in the neighborhood.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
To tour the new model and learn more about the community, stop by the Welcome Home Center located at 5668 Dallas St in Denver, Colo. 80238. For more information, visit www.Lennar.com/Colorado or call 303-569-4142.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar's Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of Lennar's website, www.lennar.com.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC