Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 148
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims
Similar on eTradeWire
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- New Business Emporium Supports Local Independent Shops Recoup Christmas Sales
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
As a family-owned company founded in 1940, Biris Jewelers has long been the place to buy jewelry in and around Canton, Ohio. Biris has been providing the finest selection of diamonds, engagement rings, bridal sets, unique one-of-a-kind custom jewelry pieces, finest antique jewelry collection, and outstanding personal service.
Biris Jewelers represents old-fashioned tradition and quality, with a reputation founded on providing life's most valued luxuries, high-quality service, and peace of mind. Like most businesses dealing with Covid-19, this year has had its challenges. John and Judy Biris met those challenges head-on. During the initial state-mandated shut-down, they went to work redesigning the interior of their showroom and private viewing area.
In addition to rearranging the showcases, new carpet and furniture were added. A series of outstanding large-format pictures of jewelry are now hung throughout the store.
More on eTradeWire News
- Terraces to The Catwalks – The Inextricable Link Between Sports and Fashion
- Interview Released with Robert Vries, CEO at Hubrecht Organoid Technology speaker at 3D Cell Culture
- Giving Tuesday – "Adopt A Family", "Support a Senior" and "Help the Homeless" with POWER® Operation Holiday
- Bussmann's High Speed Electric Vehicle Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Pallett Valo grows its Commercial Litigation practice with an additional hire
Most interestingly, they hired a local company to create a stunningly beautiful stained glass pocket and swing doors that allow for private viewings. These custom made doors are absolutely exceptional and are a must-see!
This holiday season, while shopping, you owe it to yourself to stop by Biris Jewelers to browse their wonderful selection of jewelry and check out the changes to the showroom. You won't be disappointed!
As we manage this fight against Covid-19, Biris Jewelers asks when visiting; you wear the appropriate face mask, keep six feet between you and others. They are allowing up to 4 people into the store at any given time. Appointments are encouraged to better serve our customers.
Biris Jewelers is located at 806 South Main Street, North Canton, Ohio 44720.
Business hours are:
Mon – Thur:
10:00am to 5:00pm
Fri – Sat:
10:00am to 2:00pm
Call 330-494-8182 or visit www.birisjewelers.com for driving directions.
- Detectamet Injection Moulding Investment
- Eli Elkoubi: Cycling is Life to the Body and the Economy
- Medical Device Connectivity Market Share, Key Players, Growth and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Australian Engineering & Mining Services M & A Activity On The Increase
- Female Rap Artist Aynjewl Faycc Is Digitally Distributing First-Ever Single 'Black Heart' December 4
- Japanese Martial Arts Center Offers Remote Bootcamp Workout
- David Waymann, AdviCoach, on Looking Ahead
- Amador Accounting Advises Small Business Owners on Year-End Bookkeeping
- Winter Weather Doesn't Stop Roofman USA
- The Perfect Virtual Art Painting Experience
- Summer Hill Films unveils a new seductress with release of disquieting film, 'Christabel'
- Local Drain Cleaner and Plumber Explains Water Jetting and its Benefits
- CKMB Monoclonal Antibodies (Affinity Pure)
- 1α-Hydroxy Vitamin D4 (Highly Pure)
- Grand Opening of The SNW Outlet on Saturday December 5th at the St Nicholas Centre, Sutton
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- The Me-Suite Podcast Ranked 'Best Of' 2020
- Research infographic shows how vital trade shows are to global business
- Single Operated Newsletter and The Spiritual Movement