Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 353
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 246
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Reduce REGEN's Clean DPF's in house for 75% less – ECOFuelMax
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- AscendTMS & Transflo Deliver 100% Digital Freight Management Capabilities To The Entire SMB Market
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Diesel Emission Fluid DEF can be Reduced by Reducing Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
Located along the Atlantic coastline, the cross-country mover serves moving-departure points stretching across five states: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York and Maryland. Started in 2002, the Manasquan, NJ-based company joined National Van Lines in January 2015.
"Jersey Shore extending their agreement gives National Van Lines a solid booking-and-hauling presence in the midst of the Eastern Region located very near to the main north-south artery of Interstate-95," said Dick Scaffa, Director of Sales Development, Eastern Region. "They are a quality-oriented moving company built very similar to National Van Lines with all of the same core values. A building addition slated for completion during the next year will give them 10,000 more square feet of storage space."
More on eTradeWire News
- To Cure Shouting-Match Debates, Use a Mic Kill Switch
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
During the company's relatively brief time as a National Van Lines agent, Jersey Shore Moving & Storage has earned several awards, including these honors presented at the 2019 National Van Lines Convention:
• 2nd Place—Most Improved
• Top Ten—Claims Prevention
• Top Ten—Hauling Agent
• Top Ten—Overall Sales Achievement
In addition, Jersey Shore Moving & Storage is a member of the not-for-profit New Jersey Warehousemen & Movers Association's Circle of Excellence Program. The circle was created to recognize pro movers who exceed minimum NJWMA membership standards by excelling at: providing ongoing employee training; installing enhanced storage security; investing in vehicle-tracking systems; participating in community-outreach programs; and providing exceptional customer service.
For information, contact Jersey Shore Moving & Storage:
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant launches ITxM Health Check Audit
- Lil David Ruffin Presents Beavis and Buff-Heads Cover Artwork for the new single, "Feds"
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Palzewicz Believes Social Security Not Enough
Mail: 2003 Atlantic Ave., Manasquan NJ 08736
About National Van Lines (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/)
Our national long-distance moving company understands the stresses and worries of moving. Whether you need to move across the country or the world, we are the partner you can count on (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/blog/reputation/). We provide full-service moving, packing and storage services for all our residential or commercial long-distance moving clients. Our goal is to deliver 100% customer satisfaction in all we do. Contact us (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/contact-us/) or locate an agent (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/find-an-agent/) for a FREE moving quote on any of our moving services.
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief