Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 124
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oasis Soul Scent Co. Receives Black Woman E-Commerce Business Grant
- Call Allen Maintenance Corporation Today for Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial Needs
- Economic Development Council of South Miami-Dade Elects Board of Directors
- Mortuary Equipment Business Keeping Its Name Alive Since 1914
- PrimeiroPay and Citi win Corporate FX Awards 2020
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- RestoPro770 Exhibits at Florida's Premier Home Improvement Show
- Bowlero Corp Signs Lease For New Bowling Entertainment Center In Oxnard
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- Market-Connections Resume Service is now certified in "Recruiting Talent with Social Media"
A. P. Donnelson, North Jersey trade reporter: When did your relationship with SolidTies begin?
Victor K. Lee, Marketing Director, SolidTies.com: July, 2019.
APD: What interested you in SolidTies.com?
VKL: I was attracted to their growth story. But what moved me was the character of their family-run business. They have dedicated their lives in making this company what it is today.
APD: Care to share a career highlight that is relevant with what you're doing now?
VKL; (Leans forward) At Citibank, while owning their e-commerce reward sites with over 40K+ SKUs, I helped nurture a printing products partner unit. That business went from $600K in sales to over $10 million inside of a few years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Canadian company encourages people to disconnect in order to connect this holiday season
- Five Things to do during a layover at JFK LGA Airport
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
APD: What was your secret there, and how would you apply it to where you are now?
VKL: Being able to quickly identify their highest margin products, but which also proved to have good demand, and is very buzz-worthy via social media. Nurturing channels like Facebook really helped. Work hard at diversifying your marketing channels. Don't be a one-trick pony.
APD: I'd like to hear more, please.
VKL: (Sits back in thought) Then, we simply kept throwing working capital back into digital marketing initiatives that supported those kinds of products. (Animating his hands in the air) We threw out the bad performing products into the biggest commercial dumpsters I've ever seen.
APD: What do you recommend growing companies spend on digital marketing as a percentage of sales?
VKL: 10 to 30%. But it depends on many things.
APD: Any more advice for growing companies?
VKL: The sooner you cut losses with your loser products, the sooner you can begin to heal and make money. Don't be a Captain Ahab and take your crew down with your ship just because your warehouse is full of loser products. Think objectively and act fast like a life saving doctor.
For more information, please visit https://SolidTies.com.
Victor K. Lee
- Celebrity Status Hair Studio Announces Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Grand Opening with Partners Matri
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
- Anheuser-Busch Completes First Zero-Emission Beer Delivery
- J.L. Salter's "Random Sacks of Kindness" is a Heartwarming Reminder of the Reason for the Season
- ICYMI: Jennifer Diaz Comments on the Ford Motor Co. Tariff Engineering Case
- Japanese Soul Singer Nao Yoshioka Jams with Grammy Winner Robert Glasper on Sirius XM with Sway
- Toontrack Tours Hybrid Studios on YouTube
- My Herb Garden Guy: Magnificent Gardens Start Here
- HardKore Athletic Performance Holds Cutting Edge Testing of Zybek Sports
- FigBytes Inc. Wins Provincial Export Award for Market Diversification
- FSR's Smart-Way Raceway Goes Underground
- North Florida Land Trust Announces the Purchase of Fish Island is Complete
- New Book Helps Justice-Involved Individuals Successfully Reenter Communities and Rebuild Their Lives
- St. Luke's HealthNow to Air November 25 on WFMZ Channel 69
- Quick Draw - Top Naples area artists to paint live and auction art to benefit Legal Aid
- Carolina Vera Joins Savings Bank of Danbury as Assistant Vice President Business Development Officer
- Tedial Certifies Ebantic as Advanced Developer of Evolution MAM Platform
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach