Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 102
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for July
- Girl Scouts of Gateway Council Announces Gold Awards
- Second Annual Bake Sale for Separated Migrant Children
- Lutheran World Relief & TechnoServe launch new initiative to increase Ecuadorian cocoa productivity
- Insight Theatre Celebrates 50th Production with "Shakespeare in Love" 50/50 Campaign
- The RCI-Entrepreneur Empowerment Project Celebrates the Launch of More than 100 New Businesses
- Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest, Goodwill Host Event for Furry Friends
- Celebrate National Thrift Shop Day!
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
LEAD intends to certify every American camp in CMH by 2025, as proactive mental health education of all camp staff is vital to ensuring a safe and nurturing environment for campers and college-aged staff. The course was designed after LEAD's executives conducted research (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gmUdKhQ387z...) on untreated mental illness in campers and discovered dangerous trends of limited support for staff and suicide attempts occurring at overnight camp.
More on eTradeWire News
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
As one in five youth suffers from a severe mental illness and 70% of youth with mental illness fail to receive treatment, every camp professional should be certified in Camp Mental Health certification (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HFFZZVSg5s_Pg_O_DtZKcKqoqhn3KRKwgul1kd5pvQg/edit?usp=sharing).
This week, LEAD is celebrating Camp Mowglis' certification in CMH, as it is the SECOND camp to be certified in the state of New Hampshire!
Many of Camp Mowglis' camp counselors reported what they learned, felt, and took away from the course.
• "It's really worth it."
• "This course is something everybody should take to be prepared to help others and your own self."
• "The LEAD training was eye opening, effective, and useful."
• "It brought the issue of mental health front and center and gave us concrete action steps to do if we encounter, or think we encounter a camper or staff member in a crisis."
LEAD looks forward to certifying more summer camps throughout the United States. If you would like more information about Camp Mental Health Certification, please contact Kyrah Altman, Exof LEAD, Inc. at 508-717-1243 or email at Kyrah@LEADnow.org.
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Attorneys to its Miami Office
- Mind Body and Beyond Announce Upcoming Events
- RANDYS Worldwide® Names Martin & Company Agency of Record
- Willis Allen Real Estate Appoints New Chief Digital Officer
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- L-Tron's OSCR360 team returns from International Law Enforcement Conference
- Indeck Debuts "Indeck Answers" with Release of Steam Power Shopping Best Practices eBook
- Local HVAC expert offers money-savings tips to keep cool
- pNeo Appoints Premier Nursery Product Distributor to Strengthen Service and Support in Australia
- Southern Festival of Books Announces Lineup for 31st Annual Event
- C2 Energy Capital Owns and Operates the Largest Community Solar Project in Southeast Massachusetts
- Fall Tripping was made for Chowderfest Weekend Oct 5 & 6
- 9/11 Survivor to Speak at A Night Among The Stars & Stripes
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line