Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 124
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Kühler Co.'s Protect Our Black Queens Collection Will Launch At "Da Spot" In City Point Mall
- Wholesale Reusable Masks are Affordable and High Quality
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Never-before-seen deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday at SmartBuyGlasses
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Rescue Pop: The Ulti-Mutt Guide to Adopting Rescue Pets
- Austin-based Esby Apparel announces move to new brick-and-mortar location
The brand, known for it's clever punny t-shirts, designed the shirts for kids and adults who want to celebrate Halloween every day...and for those who want to get in the spirit, but don't like to dress in costumes.
"There are a lot of people who don't like to dress up, but love Halloween," Our Virtual Holiday owner Carrie Rigsby said. "These t-shirts are designed for them!"
Among the line is a spooky pumpkin being held by a monster hand and a Jack O'Lantern smile t-shirt. The funniest of the shirts, though, is the "Stay Back and Toss Candy" t-shirt featuring a smiling ghost.
"We wanted to throw a nod to a new Halloween with Social Distancing," Rigsby said. "Halloween is going to be different this year and we thought the idea of saying 'you stay over there and just throw me the candy' was hysterical and our customers agree!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
The line is available in short sleeve, long sleeve and hoodie varieties for adults, kids and toddlers. The shirts are printed to order within one business day and you can order now to have in time to get in the Halloween spirit early!
Order now at: https://ourvirtualholiday.com/
Our Virtual Holiday is a Blog and Online Store dedicated to helping navigate celebrating holidays at a distance. The site features hundreds of ideas and activities designed to keep families and friends connected and entertained during quarantines and when you aren't able to be together. The store features clever t-shirts with puns for every holiday, celebration and even every day!
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- NJ MED launches its six-annual National High School Graduation Pledge Campaign
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Identity: The Podcast A Christian's Identity Feat. Pastor Taylor
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony Offers Three Move-in Ready Homes
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Channel.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential