Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Over 53% Increase in Revenue
- PositivelyGospel.com Announces Launch of Inspirational, Music-focused T-Shirt collection
- Treehaus, A boutique in Los Angeles has unique Graduation Cards And Gifts
- BeReal Wear Celebrates Memorial Day With Huge Sale On Activewear and Loungewear
- Historical Black Woman-Owned Sneaker Company, TRONUS Announces Ground-breaking New Products & Major Partnerships
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Youth Size Skootys
- Thin Blue Line Shirts For Law Enforcement
- The First EVER "U Buy Black" Marketplace is coming to Los Angeles
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week
The brand, known for it's clever punny t-shirts, designed the shirts for kids and adults who want to celebrate Halloween every day...and for those who want to get in the spirit, but don't like to dress in costumes.
"There are a lot of people who don't like to dress up, but love Halloween," Our Virtual Holiday owner Carrie Rigsby said. "These t-shirts are designed for them!"
Among the line is a spooky pumpkin being held by a monster hand and a Jack O'Lantern smile t-shirt. The funniest of the shirts, though, is the "Stay Back and Toss Candy" t-shirt featuring a smiling ghost.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
"We wanted to throw a nod to a new Halloween with Social Distancing," Rigsby said. "Halloween is going to be different this year and we thought the idea of saying 'you stay over there and just throw me the candy' was hysterical and our customers agree!"
The line is available in short sleeve, long sleeve and hoodie varieties for adults, kids and toddlers. The shirts are printed to order within one business day and you can order now to have in time to get in the Halloween spirit early!
Order now at: https://ourvirtualholiday.com/
Our Virtual Holiday is a Blog and Online Store dedicated to helping navigate celebrating holidays at a distance. The site features hundreds of ideas and activities designed to keep families and friends connected and entertained during quarantines and when you aren't able to be together. The store features clever t-shirts with puns for every holiday, celebration and even every day!
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com