Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 214
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 190
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 172
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 149
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 135
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 120
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 119
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Health Insurance: What is Medicaid?
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Health Insurance: In Network or Out-of-Network?
- After an Auto Accident - What Happens When You Need To Sue?
- Does My Age and Gender Affect My Auto Insurance Premium?
through time?", the middle aged woman teacher asks in stunned amazement. We suddenly see a strange throbbing machine, looking like a large table top fan with glowing light, instead of fan blades. Standing proudly beside it is a middle school aged girl with her arms folded in front of her. Suddenly, various figures from the past, as well as several small, insectoid robots from the future, are popping out and into the room.
"No," the male teacher answers. "I can't believe how easy it was to save hundreds of dollars on my car insurance with Geico."
To most, this was just another imaginative ad from the well known insurance company, but to others, it appeared to be a take off of the first time machine to open a connection outside of our spacetime. Marshall Barnes' Verdrehung Fan™.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "A Call To Courage"
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County is Hosting Three Major Events of Community Interest in M
- ESQADA Software Begins Application Development
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv to Vegas!
Created as his entry into a race with UConn's Ronald Mallett, famous for faking he had a time machine or plans for one, Marshall defeated Mallett in late November 2013 with his Verdrehung Fan™. Much like the Geico commercial, he often demonstrated it at schools, like Bexley and Grandview Heights high schools, the warp field it created, causing the fan, that rotated the field, to spin faster. Public demos included the device swallowing infrared and RF signals aimed at it, once the field had been activated for 25 minutes. Scientists noted that would violate Einstein's Special theory of Relativity unless something extraordinary was taking place. It supported Marshall's contention his STDTS™ field was warping space as it moved through it and, in the case of the Verdrehung Fan™, warping effects were forcing micro wormholes to stay open longer and be larger than normal.
Micro wormholes, theoretically all around us, are too small and not open long enough, for anything to enter. The STDTS™ powered Verdrehung Fan™ changed that. New Scientist magazine reported research out of Cambridge University suggested Casimir Effects could keep long wormholes open much longer than thought, allowing pulses of light through. Logically, the effect demonstrated by the Verdrehung Fan™ could involve micro wormholes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- Ten Years of Charity and Comedy for Curing Lung Cancer
- Shangri-La Springs to host Art & Soul Night Wednesday, March 11
- LG LAW now helping work injury clients in the city of Riverside
- United Real Estate Executive Recognized as Real Estate Industry Leader
Marshall intends on capitalizing on the commercial.
"There's an obvious connection, conceptually. Maybe Geico will sponsor real life demos of this and other time travel physics, for schools. Hey, high school kids need car insurance, after all!"
Marshall will lecture on the New, True Science of Time Travel at the Silicon Valley Comic Con this coming weekend.
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- St. Patrick's Day dining specials, live music March 17 at Matanzas on the Bay
- Pooja Chitnis recognized as one of the"20 Amazing Women in Tech across Canada" by CATAAlliance
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- WiMAX Forum Announces AeroMACS Workshop Hosted by Lisbon Airport
- New Orthodontist in Harrisburg Offering Affordable Braces for Only $3,995
- Turn-Key Office to launch software development
- Honda Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Sponsors Being Sought for the 2020 Rainbow Village Second Chance Golf Classic
- New Agent Opens Up National Van Lines Northern California Market
- Spire Agency Wins Big at the 2019 Annual Graphis Awards
- Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, Presents at March 19 SLSAE Lunch & Program
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (HEPSEF) Forms Academic Partnerships in 2020
- Ventura College Honors Benefactor Miriam Schwab Posthumously With 12-Foot Bronze Sculpture on Campus
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
- Beamer Laser Marking Systems Bowling Green Office - Customer Service, Support for Central South US
- A Range of Professional Lakeland Tree Service Now Available from Florida Green Tree, LLC