Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 273
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 216
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 209
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 205
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 181
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 143
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Boutique in Los Angeles has Ruth Bader Ginzburg Apparel and RBG Inspiration for everyone
- Moss & Marsh Announces Sapphire Moss Sub-brand and Launch Event on October 3
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Eaton Hudson Completes Inventory Liquidation Sale For Sporting Goods Chain Store Retailer
- Halloween Covid Masks Arrive at Navycrow.Com today
- Former Clemson Baseball Players Launch NARP Clothing To Give Former Student-Athletes A Trusted Place To Sell Their Team-Issued Gear
- LinenMe launches LinenBeauty.com - Linen Fabric Store
- East Texas T-Shirt/Apparel Company "EST 1776" Extends Support for Trump & Veterans
- SHARING SOME TREEHAUS LOVE - Boutiques in Los Angeles
Police Officer Sheena Yarbrough-Powell, age 23, is the latest first responder to be recognized with a "Hold the Line" fundraiser from Shield Republic Charities. Through the fundraiser, the American lifestyle brand will sell commemorative t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, ladies' tank tops and decals for sale, with all net proceeds to be donated to the fallen officer's family.
Officer Yarbrough-Powell lost her life around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, August 9. She was driving on Cardinal Drive in southeast Beaumont when her vehicle was struck near the Highway 347 overpass head-on by a driver going the wrong way in a Ford Mustang. Her partner, also in the patrol SUV, was injured but is expected to recover.
Officer Yarbrough-Powell was hired as a cadet in August of 2018. By December, she was sworn in and was assigned to 4th Watch Patrol. The newlywed, married just ten months before her death, is survived by her husband.
More on eTradeWire News
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
"We are so disheartened to hear about the tragic death of this promising young officer of the law," said Charlie Romero, spokesperson for Shield Republic. "We know Officer Yarbrough-Powell will be sorely missed and hope that our Hold the Line campaign in her honor brings the Beaumont PD and her bereaved family some comfort as we remember her contributions to her community."
View the Hold the Line fundraiser page for Officer Yarbrough-Powell at https://www.shieldrepublic.com/products/100-donation-hold-the-line-officer-sheena-yarbrough-powell
Shield Republic's Hold the Line fundraisers have donated more than $450,000 this year to the families and units of fallen first responders, police officers and K9 police dogs.
For more information about the Shield Republic Charities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Shield Republic
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
Established in 2016, Shield Republic is an American lifestyle brand based outside Raleigh, North Carolina. The company offers creative, fresh apparel and merchandise embodying American pride. Everything sold by Shield Republic is designed and manufactured in the United States. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans passionate about personal strength, second amendment rights and military strength. Through Shield Republic Charities, the company shows appreciation to soldiers, first responders and their families.
Learn more about Shield Republic and shop the online store at https://www.shieldrepublic.com. Read the Shield Republic lifestyle blog at https://patriot.shieldrepublic.com. Follow Shield Republic on Facebook (@ShieldRepublicCo), Instagram (@shield_republic), Twitter (@shieldrepublic) and Pinterest (@shield_republic).
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line