Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- PeopleInsight Partners with iCIMS to Streamline Talent Acquisition Analytics for Employers
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- Birmingham Translation and Interpreting Services
- CIPD accredits Unconscious Bias e-learning courses from Engage in Learning
- Legal recruitment marketplace, Route1, announces guaranteed 5% sign-on bonus to all candidates that find a new role through their platform
- INFINITI HR Featured in Franchising Today Magazine
- Wall Street Attorney Resigns, Founds Parent Advocate Company, MommaWork
- Innovative Approach to Organizational Change Featured in New Publication
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
ezPaycheck's graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll (including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks).
ezPaycheck payroll software includes the latest tax tables and tax forms. This paycheck software also supports flexible tax options to satisfy the special businesses, nonprofits and churches.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
Small businesses and nonprofits appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports stub only printing
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3. (Please note: Copy A preprinted forms required for W2 and W3)
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Priced at $99 per calendar year for a single user version, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable and easy for any size business. New companies can download and try this software with no obligation, by visiting https://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
More on eTradeWire News
- VersaLogic adds global wireless capability to Arm-based computer product line
- Northcoast Preparatory Academy's Acacia Castillo Wins Humboldt County's Poetry Out Loud Contest
- New International announces global themed inspirational fundraiser in Fort Myers
- Lawremce Goldfarb releases new book The Lynching of America
- Ken McElroy Launches Educational Learning Management System to Share His Entrepreneurial Expertise & Real-Estate Investing Mentorship
- InfinityQS' Eric Weisbrod Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 Pros to Know List
- Clean Beauty Brand Developed by Anthropologist Offers Eco-friendly Spa Services at Storefront
"Pastoral payments and other nonprofit customers require special tax options. Developers at Halfpricesoft.com have updated ezPaycheck payroll software with flexible tax setup for non profit organizations accommodation." said Dr. Ge, Founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy are invited to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: https://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
How to print paychecks
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including online and desktop payroll software, online employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, in-house business and personal check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, Accounting software, 1095 form software and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify payroll processing and streamline business management.
- Sagency accepted into Forbes Coaches Council
- Technique Roofing Systems Wins 2018 Vendor Honor Roll Award
- Sports Book Industry Anticipates over 67% of College Students to Bet On March Madness
- Purdue Road School to hold classes at WTS19
- St. Louis-based IT Firm Adds 26 New Employees in 2018, Looking to Add 20 in 2019
- NTEA releases vehicle life cycle cost tool
- Hops N Guac, A Fast-casual Restaurant With Self-Pour Beer, Is Coming To Huntsville, Ala
- Toronto's Female-Run Law Firm Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Middletown Embraces Alternative Art & Culture
- Joining the Faroese #preservolution: Guide to Faroe Islands will close all but one tourist activity during "Closed for Maintenance" weekend
- Eulogy Inspires American Author Anthony Anastasi To Write His Memoir
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity to hold the annual Ride for Habitat on September 14, 2019
- Accelerating Efficiency And Safety with iQ Foods
- High School Student Research Finds Antioxidant in Green Tea Kills Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Earthwise Pet Hosts Grand Opening Celebration In Katy
- OpenRoad Lending Reaches Milestone of 100,000 Customers
- Artificial Flowers Etc: An Incredible Selection of Artificial Flowers
- PCX, INC. welcomes Tyco Fire Protection to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- A Tight Leash: Walk Your Dog Confidently with Premium Dog Walking Accessories and Apparel
- Outdoor and More Shop: The Outdoor Hobbyist Haven