Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 203
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 120
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- With the latest array of Portable Air Purification Devices Alpine Air Products leaps ahead
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- Captiva Community Cleans Up the Captiva Coast and Waterways
- President Biden, Political leaders Reduce Pollution TODAY! - ECOFuelMax
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Collegiate Finalists Short-Listed for $45,000 Cash Purse for Innovative Ocean Solutions
- Coalition Urges Congress: Fund EPA Schools and Children's Programs
- How To Protect and Care for Trees on An Ongoing Basis
Glenn Currie, Waste King's Managing Director, explained, "The new electric vehicles are a skip lorry and a 7.5 tonne vehicle. Intended for use in and around London, their 'zero emissions' ably meet the criteria for London's Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) – which aims to improve the capital's air quality and, from 25th October 2021, will be expanded to operate within the area contained by the North and South Circular Roads. Moreover, the new trucks help to significantly reduce Waste King's carbon footprint – something which, as an overtly environmentally-friendly company, we're always keen to do."
More on eTradeWire News
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
According to Andy Cattigan, Waste King's Operations Director, among other things these vehicles are fitted with tracking software and 360-degree cameras. He said, "The cameras enable the customer to see live pictures of the site before and after our crew have completed their job."
This is just one of the ways in which Waste King is applying technology to improve its processes and the service it offers its customers. At a cost of nearly £100,000, it's beginning to roll out a system whereby customers can go online to see the location of the vehicles allocated to their job.
Waste King, which operates nationwide from its headquarters near Tring in Hertfordshire, now operates the largest fleet of 'junk-removing vehicles' in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Over the last two years, its annual turnover has doubled to some £5m.
Glenn Currie commented, "While our customer-orientated, environmentally-friendly approach to waste management is proving so popular that we've experienced substantial business growth since 2019, we're not resting on our laurels. We're continuing to make substantial investments - both in vehicles and technology – to provide our customers with increasingly efficient and effective services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
"Indeed, our biggest challenge at present is finding sufficiently skilled drivers for our growing vehicle fleet," he said.
About Waste King Ltd (http://wastekingrubbishclearance.com/)
A specialist collections, clearance and recycling company, Waste King serves the domestic and commercial markets. It focuses not only on providing a friendly, efficient, cost-effective service but also one which is environmentally friendly. Waste King offsets its carbon footprint by using various technologies including GPS tracking systems to minimise the mileage its vehicles travel, which also reduces these vehicles' fuel usage. Waste King's uniformed, Environment Agency-licensed staff take time to ensure that the maximum amount of waste can be recycled and that all the waste it collects is disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Commercial Land for Self Storage Development in Glendale, Arizona
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Asianae Launches New Single "Like Dat" On Worldwide Outlets
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million