Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- PawWord: Where Every Dog's Tale Comes to Life!
- Breaking the Mold: ESP Pet Specialists Redefines Dog Boarding in NJ with Updated Services Page
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- The Dog Gurus to Present at The Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Groundbreaking Article on Emotional Support Animals vs Artificial Intelligence Companions
- RETURNING! Animal Rock Event Rocks Rockaway
- Introducing Vetnovo: A Fresh Approach to Veterinary Acquisitions
- Bridging Hearts and Paws: Discover the Power of Pet Communication with Our Animal Communication Class
- Connecting Pet Lovers and Service Providers: Introducing Wiskr, Your Ultimate Pet Care Marketplace
The Pet Estate Will Addendum (codicils) kits, which are available in the United States and Canada, allows pet owners to include for the care of their furry friends in their wills by appointing both pet guardians and pet trustee to ensure that their family pets continue to have a good quality of care when their owners are no longer with them.
The product, called "Furr-ever Prepared Pet Estate Will Addendum (codicils) ," is designed to help pet owners create a legal document that outlines their wishes for the care of their pets after their death. This can include instructions on who will be responsible for the pet's care, how they will be cared for, and how any funds set aside for the pet's care should be used.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbon Cutting Makes It Official; Planet RV & Marketplace Is An Event Destination
- Rotary Club of Jasper Announces ADA Compliant Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
A pet trust administrator can be appointed to ensure that the pet guardian is adhering to the wishes of the will. LifePet.Care also provides pet administrative services and can act as pet trustees.
"Our goal is to provide pet owners with a simple and affordable way to ensure their pets are taken care of after they pass away," said Robert Greene, Co-Founder of LifePet.Care. "We understand that pets are family members, and we want to help pet owners provide for their pets in the same way they would provide for their human family members."
The "Furr-ever Prepared Pet Estate Will Addendum (codicils)" kits are available to pet owners of all kinds, whether they own dogs, cats, birds, or any other type of animal. The DIY kit is a PDF file with instruction guides and budget worksheets which can be downloaded, printed, and attached to any will.
To learn more about "Furr-ever Prepared Pet Estate Will Addendum (codicils)" kits please visit https://lifepet.care/for-pet-owners
LifePet.Care is a pet care administration company that oversees the care for animals at the request of owners as stipulated in their estate plan or will. They also offer pet and pet guardian assessment services and DIY pet service products to the public.
Robert Christofle, Communications Specialist
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
- 2023 Hit Conference To Discuss The Future Of Healthcare In Utah And Beyond
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- PUSH Physical Theatre's "Generic Male" Takes Center Stage at New Spire Arts
- NSG Alerts End of Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
- New Evening and Weekend Mental Health Clinic Offers Affordable Care with Sliding Scale Fees
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans