Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 199
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 190
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 172
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 135
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 112
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can jewelry change the way you feel - Paparazzi jewelry can
- Collection of Eisenberg Originals -- mostly vintage costume jewelry -- will be auctioned Sept. 12th
- How to Find the Best Prices for All of Your Men's Jewelry Needs?
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Start Your Own Jewelry Business with Mels Bling Galore
- Where Can You Buy Stackable Full Eternity Rings With A 5 Year Guarantee?
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Selected by GlobalGiving As Red Backpack Fund Recipient
- How to be an e-commerce entrepreneur in jewelry?
Born out of a deep desire to share stories with the world through jewelry, designer Jules Greeneisen sought to create a brand that serves strong, thoughtful women. Women who want to understand the practices and the stories behind their purchases. Women who know there's more to a product than what meets the eye.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
The Resilience Collection features three amulets to represent the three pillars of Gather's values: Strength, Sisterhood, and Ritual. These pieces, along with layering chains, earrings, and bracelets are meant to be mixed and matched to suit the wearer or can be purchased as a bundle. For Greeneisen, jewelry is ritual and she was inspired to create an arsenal for brilliant women to wear their strength on the outside.
Though, this notion extends beyond jewelry. Greeneisen says, 'There are so many messages telling women to know their strength, but what about the women who are already speaking up? We want to create a supportive community for women who rise to the occasion or want to learn how." Along with free online Women's Gatherings on the new moon, Greeneisen is adamant about creating a workplace community where women build each other up.
From the women on her growing team, to the workshop producing her pieces, she's teamed up with as many inspiring women as possible while dramatically shortening the supply chain to increase sustainable practices. As Gather expands, Greeneisen will employ skilled local artisans, a remnant of when the fashion jewelry industry was centered in New York's garment district.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
Above all, Greeneisen has two key messages she hopes to convey through Gather: all women are inherently strong and whatever industry you're in, you can create a business to meet your value standard. Gather Brooklyn (http://www.gatherbk.com) will open for business direct from their site on August 1st with a launch event on Instagram @gather.bk on August 5th.
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner