Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 279
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network - 227
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak - 227
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation - 183
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues - 181
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member - 168
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies - 163
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV - 158
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims - 149
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Love Bling: Hub of Latest Jewelry Collections
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- China SEO Marketing Agency Increases Small Businesses Sales
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures auction, Dec. 2-3, features fine and decorative arts
- Hero's Heart Announces New Product Line to Help Support Community Heroes
- New Jewellery Brand that Resuscitates the 20th Century Modern Movement
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- New Look! Same Quality Service
Born out of a deep desire to share stories with the world through jewelry, designer Jules Greeneisen sought to create a brand that serves strong, thoughtful women. Women who want to understand the practices and the stories behind their purchases. Women who know there's more to a product than what meets the eye.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Economic History Book Reveals Hidden Struggle Behind the Industrial Revolution
- Child Care of Southwest Florida accepting spring registrations at all five locations
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Byron Sarhangian Becomes Chairman of Child Crisis Arizona Board of Directors
- Planning a Successful Office Renovation
The Resilience Collection features three amulets to represent the three pillars of Gather's values: Strength, Sisterhood, and Ritual. These pieces, along with layering chains, earrings, and bracelets are meant to be mixed and matched to suit the wearer or can be purchased as a bundle. For Greeneisen, jewelry is ritual and she was inspired to create an arsenal for brilliant women to wear their strength on the outside.
Though, this notion extends beyond jewelry. Greeneisen says, 'There are so many messages telling women to know their strength, but what about the women who are already speaking up? We want to create a supportive community for women who rise to the occasion or want to learn how." Along with free online Women's Gatherings on the new moon, Greeneisen is adamant about creating a workplace community where women build each other up.
From the women on her growing team, to the workshop producing her pieces, she's teamed up with as many inspiring women as possible while dramatically shortening the supply chain to increase sustainable practices. As Gather expands, Greeneisen will employ skilled local artisans, a remnant of when the fashion jewelry industry was centered in New York's garment district.
More on eTradeWire News
- Michael Finney Publishes Exploring Our National Parks Volume 1 on Amazon
- Motherhood Maternity Announces Contract Renewal with DeSL
- Social Security Scams Targeted 53% of Seniors, Finds Nov SimplyWise Retirement Confidence Index
- Scam Hunter/Buster Parody: Trilogy Media
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motive Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
Above all, Greeneisen has two key messages she hopes to convey through Gather: all women are inherently strong and whatever industry you're in, you can create a business to meet your value standard. Gather Brooklyn (http://www.gatherbk.com) will open for business direct from their site on August 1st with a launch event on Instagram @gather.bk on August 5th.
- A Group Exhibit of Visual Art February 5th through February 28th
- Keno Kozie Announces Webinar on Data Governance in the Microsoft Teams Era
- COVID Board Member Demands Action Now; Here's How
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Where Renters Have the Highest Risk of Evictions
- The GroovaLottos Celebrate The Holidays with "XMAS MORNING"
- Davlyn Group Acquires Norfab-Amatex
- Covid 'Micro Weddings' Offer Opportunities for New Small Business
- Grace Church in Noblesville Goes Virtual to Help Stop the Spread
- Nimue Skin Online – Christmas Ideas 2020 – Beauty Gifts
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- Arbor Ridge Partners advises Cicayda on its Sale to TCDI
- UK's Only Exact Platinum Partner Selects BPA Platform for Exact Software Integration
- E-RENOVATION: Sydney Bathroom & Kitchen Supplies Online
- Atlanta, GA, Georgia's unemployment numbers decreased by 1.8 percentage points, but the 500,000 plus
- Conscious House to Launch Fresh-Faced Cleansing Oil Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Carpet Cleaning Arlington Advises On Tile Cleaning
- The Home Owners Association That Stole Christmas
- Investigating Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery virtual CPD conference 24-25 February 2021
- What is a War Game and how to do one?
- Lancet Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence