Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 140
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 120
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 110
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Servant Leadership: The Answer to America's Sickness
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Screen printer pairs with local Reverend for benefit T's
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- DM Trust and DataIQ partner to support Not for Profit awards
- Conscious Activation International: Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- Transformative Psychiatrist Dr. Fred Moss Launches New Podcast, 'Welcome To Humanity'
- Running While Black - National Black Marathoners Association's Response
We understand the difficulties that both motherhood and owning a business can bring. Therefore, we want to reduce isolation for parents and improve mental health and wellbeing. We aim to achieve this by hosting 'Mummy socials' giving them an opportunity to meet with other mums in the area to socialise and make new friends. We will also host networking events for the business owners, providing them with a support network of likeminded professionals enabling them to offload and encourage each other.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theme of 2020 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Competition Announced in Virtual Party
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- Kids Supporting San Diego In A Time Of Crisis
- Daniel Heuer launches Copyfluent
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
This is a not for profit scheme and as such, we are trying to raise the funds via a crowdfunding page. Just a 2 pound donation would make all of the difference. This money will allow us to set up a fully functional website with a parenting blog for mums providing tips, insights and advice along with advertising the high quality independent businesses which are involved.
Our vision is to eventually run this scheme out across the UK with any profits made going to local charities and areas in need. We appreciate any support in making this vision a reality and look forward to a healthier, happier community.
- 37 Years Strong: Another Anniversary for RMI
- Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Home
- Latinx Regional Mexican group LOS PARRAS release new romantic single "DE SEGURO"
- North Georgia Community Comes Together for the Families of Rainbow Village
- Consumer 51 Launches Branding and Website for Slay Clays
- Refuge Academy preschool ministry expands enrollment community-wide
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm