Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 552
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 187
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 186
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 176
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 174
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 160
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 148
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 120
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 113
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
Similar on eTradeWire
- OurSeniors.net expands to South Florida
- Stop trying to figure everything out
- OurSeniors.net updates Website experience for seniors
- Would you hire a third party ?
- The year 2020 will go down in history as The Great Disruptor
- 44 Murdered in The First-Ever Plane Bombing Over US Soil (Flight #629) 65 Years Ago
- Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Stage With Live Comedy Shows
- All You Need to Know About Bob wig
- Twitter Name Change "FlatToast To ToastFlat" lead to 150,000 Digital Complaints In 2 Days!
- LA-Based sisters launch subscription membership filled with non-toxic personal care products
A new class of jigsaw puzzles with embedded affirmations aims to leverage neuroscience research to feed positive affirmations to the conscious and subconscious mind in the hours spent completing a puzzle.
"Aspire Puzzles" center on brain science research and the self-image: the belief that a person's thoughts, whether positive or negative, can influence their experiences.
Evidence suggests that unlike other diversions, jigsaw puzzles engage both sides of the brain simultaneously, creating a relaxed and focused "alpha state" that allows for positive affirmations to be more readily assimilated into a person's mind and identity.
Aspire's unique puzzles were designed to combine powerful images and focus words to change a person's mindset, shaping a more positive and purpose-driven self-image.
The family-owned-and-operated company was founded by Todd Luebke, who built Aspire Puzzles with a simple mission to help others through play.
More on eTradeWire News
- Trouble times Covid 19 Pandemic & Toronto Airport Limo
- 022 | Portugal's Pioneer : Jose Abreu
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Adelphi Orchestra To Celebrate National Arts And Humanities Month with "A Celebration of Rebirth & R
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jason Goldberg
"These aren't your mom's jigsaw puzzles," Luebke said. "The basic premise of our puzzles is to use them as tools for self-improvement by training a person's focus not only on completing a puzzle but absorbing positive and aspirational ideas in the process. We want to help people complete themselves, one piece at a time."
The company's patent-pending "Integrated Affirmation Matrix" combines fun and science to create deep personal transformation.
Aspire Puzzles leverages the brain science behind puzzle play to reframe the self-image. During the course of assembling a puzzle, the user will see affirmations thousands of times as they sort and assemble, all while the brain is harmonized and in a flow state.
"We're taking affirmation practices to a new level," Luebke said. "Instead of boring verbal repetition while in a critical state of mind, the person engages in a fun and relaxing activity conducive to suggestion."
Aspire Puzzles currently offers three puzzle designs, with more planned for release in the near future.
View a video about Aspire Puzzles at https://vimeo.com/459133297.
Learn more about the company and shop online at https://aspirepuzzles.com. Follow Aspire Puzzles on Facebook at @AspirePuzzles.
- PYNK TALKS: TikTok Star Renata D'Agrella Talks Life as a Content Creator in NYC
- Bill Geller Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- 8 Things to Remember When You Renovate
- Singer/Songwriter Martin L. Williams to Release Four New Singles
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Terra Cover Launches ReaLSAT as New Surface Water Monitoring Service
- JGA and PLI to Present Key Issues in ICFR Audits for 2020
- Creating beauty through the art of flowers
- Integral Transfer Agency now provides EDGAR filing services
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Book For Children Anxious About Returning to School With New Routines During Pandemic
- Help 'Pack the PODS Container' for the Salvation Army
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Greg Gautam Selected for State Bar of Arizona's 2020 Member of the Year Award
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Marc L. Schultz Will Speak at the Novogradac Opportunity Zones Conference
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
- City of Huntington celebrates 150th anniversary with commemorative Blenko pieces
- Incepta Solutions named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias