Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brighton releases "Gatlin's Gateway" from novelist Catherine Astl
- "Rise Above Adversity" hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- "Phoenix Rising" takes college basketball fans through a mid-major success story
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Date for Release of ROSEWOOD BURNING, Everly Series Book 2
- Why Publish your Digital Content with DCatalog?
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly
- New Photo Book Captures The True Uniqueness Of Redheads In A Collection Of Portraits Across England
- Former OEL/BL writer Tina Anderson returns with an English-language light novel series
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing
- Customer Experience Expert Paul Rutter Releases "You Can't Make This Ship Up"
Kelly Ulrich shares, "The message I would like this book to have is one of hope. A positive look to the future as we make an effort to be mindful of all life around us, no matter where we live. This way, we see brighter days ahead for the rhino, for animals, and for humankind. We are all family.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"I want children to feel a connection to nature and to wildlife… By forging a connection with the natural world, people will be more inclined to fight for it; We need to plant the seed early," adds Lara Jackson. "The goal is to get people to care. Without caring, without feeling upset by what's happening to our wild spaces and wildlife, we cannot create change, or change the way the story ends."
Where Did All the Rhinos Go? is recommended for children ages 7+ and is available now on Amazon with worldwide distribution for $18.95 CAD, with ten percent (10%) of all proceeds from the sale of this book donated to charity in support of conservation efforts around the world. Purchase in Canada at https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1953445144
About Lara Jackson
Lara is a conservation biologist and wildlife photographer whose research has taken her all over the world. Lara is extremely passionate about preserving our world and is determined to ensure that there is a future for as many species as possible. Lara uses her camera as a voice for the voiceless and tells the stories of those who work tirelessly to conserve some of the most endangered species on the planet. You can join her journey on Instagram: @lara_wildlife.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
About Kelly Ulrich
Kelly Ulrich is a children's book illustrator and author from the west coast of BC, Canada. For the last 15 years, she has been involved with teaching art to students of all ages. In addition to illustrating children's books, Kelly created the successful comic strip series on Instagram called "Nala, Dean & Vinny." For more information visit her on Instagram: @kellyulrichartist.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners